• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Step right up, Oldies but Goodies... Rare discs you can't live without!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices dropped across the board (only on the OP, because I can't edit the other posts... feel free to take $5 off any other disc). Make offers if you don't like a price!

Had someone ask about a package deal for the two 2003 CE Rocs and the new 2nd Run CE Valkyrie. I'll sell the 3 as a package deal for $450 shipped/insured (that's like getting a 2nd Run CE Valkyrie for FREE!). I will be throwing a bonus in the package as well.

very nice plastic :thmbup: .. i got one of those fr fly dye champion minis from someone over the weekend.. they are sick!!

No more package deal on the 2nd run Valkyrie and 2003 rocs (2nd run Valkyrie sold).
I'll do the pair of 2003 CE rocs for $365 shipped/insured and I'll throw in a fly dyed first run champion aviar mini

Some more went today... Bump for what's left. Gotta raise a bunch of cash this week.

$5 off the Titanium Nuke and Force

Last edited:
AJ, I'd like to meet with you asap to pick up by BB Valk, please respond to my pm. I'm available for the next 3 days, playing 6 local courses in Charlotte. Thanks!

Responded and delivered.

I'll make one last price drop on the 2003 Rocs: If both are bought together, I'll sell them for $335 shipped (PayPal Gift).

Thanks for all the purchases this week, just trying to keep the lights on around here!

AJ, my friend (Jason Gould) still has not received his Valk that he bought from you 2 weeks ago. Please issue a refund ASAP.

I do still have black mambas available. I'm looking for Big Bird ROC3 Flag stamps and am willing to trade well for them. PM me if you've got a 180g Flag stamp (OR ANY weight DARK green Flag Stamp).

I know it has been a while, but do you still have either of the Black Mamba discs?

pm'd
Pearly Blue 11x Eagle (EL Mold, brand new unthrown) - 10/10 - 150g - $22
Yellow CE Valkyrie (lots of ink, but in great throwing shape) - 8/10 - 163.5g - $32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts