• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stoney Hill Meetup, 11/15 - 11/17.

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
Here we are folks, I present to you the 2013 fall meetup @ Stoney Hill

This is an absolutely fantastic course, and both owners are members of this website, so a quick and early thank you to David & Chris Sauls for allowing me to run this on their land.

Arrival will be on the 15th of November, early to mid afternoon would be best, and departure will be the 17th.

We will be playing singles,doubles, maybe even some mini golf :popcorn:.

If you are planning on, or have the intention of attending, please let me know via PM so I can add you to the list.

Even though I'm sure they'd do it for free, I will be bringing a box or envelope for donations to leave the Sauls' for allowing us to do this on their beautiful property

I'll be editing this thread with a more official format of the weekend, some more general guidelines and reminders over the next week, consider this your chance to get in on the fun early.

Who's gonna be there :popcorn:?

If the way we angered the guy on #3 is any indication we're way out of control with our polite walking and throwing of discs.

I'm hoping for a few wild & crazies willing to swim in the pond to recover their discs.....and perhaps pull out a few of mine. My enthusiasm for doing so myself has diminished with this week's sighting of snapping turtles.

I'm hoping for a few wild & crazies willing to swim in the pond to recover their discs.....and perhaps pull out a few of mine. My enthusiasm for doing so myself has diminished with this week's sighting of snapping turtles.

I ain't scured of no dam turtle

Im much more afraid of moccasins. Snapping turtles have never really bothered me in my swiming adventures and I know they are around

Im much more afraid of moccasins. Snapping turtles have never really bothered me in my swiming adventures and I know they are around

My first go-round with them. Everything I read indicates that they are docile in the water. But I'm pretty sure the authors who wrote that were on dry land at the time. (If I see moccasins, I'll be afraid of swimming with them, too. I'm not too keen on swimming with "harmless" water snakes, as it is).

Somebody could look for my Volt :| ... which was the last throw in this video from last November:

Would anyone mind if this old man showed up for this? :)

Not for sure if I will make it yet.

You should come, you and TP need to spend as much time together as possible.

Would anyone mind if this old man showed up for this? :)

There's guaranteed to be at least one "seasoned" disc golfer present.

Though you need to fix your PDGA number first. It seems to be missing a digit.