• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Straight flying friend to P3X?

Simontili

I tested p3x and its feld so good in a hand and it was easy to release, went straight in to my bag. Now i need something similar depth straight flying putter until d-line p3x beat in straigter.

KC Aviars have very similar wing and rim but its much domey what makes my grip and release awkward. P1 and P2 same they are too deep. I went local store and i didint find any innova or discmania products i like.

Recommendations for that slot from any manufacturer?

Do they make D line p3x yet? With the shape of the mold and big bead it should season like a roc - lose LSS then HSS. Best option would probably be find a D or P line one and purposefully hit some trees

Some good answers here already in the Pure and P1X, as well as a D-line P3x. Some others to consider are the Deputy and the Nova. The Nova is straight flying, and it's also a great disc to work with to improve and maintain form.

I use p3x in s-line and p1x in x-line. They feel exactly the same just p1x is straight and my putter of choice. You might consider the P1x. I am very happy with this combo

It's pretty amazing (and cool at the same time) that each individual is different in what they are comfortable with. For instance, I HATE the P3/Aviar3. Does not feel good AT ALL in my hand and thus, I can't throw it well. (I drive with putters a lot.) However, the P2 feels GREAT in my hand and is my all-time favorite disc for driving and putting. That said, I would say either a d-line (if they make it?) or a p-line p3 is what you're looking for. Good luck!

Try a DX Aviar3. They get straight pretty darn quick, and likely won't start out as stable as your D P3x. Should feel almost the same in the hand too.

I got used blend marshall. It is a bit deeper than P3x and dosent feel on hand as good as P3x. But it is pretty close. I use that until my d-P3x beat up.

For instance, I HATE the P3/Aviar3. Does not feel good AT ALL in my hand and thus, I can't throw it well. (I drive with putters a lot.) However, the P2 feels GREAT in my hand and is my all-time favorite disc for driving and putting. That said, I would say either a d-line (if they make it?) or a p-line p3 is what you're looking for. Good luck!

The P3 is my most thrown disc. ;-) I even switched putting putters from P2 to P3. AFAIK P3s are produced in D-Line and C-Line ... at least these are available in Europe.

I haven't thrown a P3X, thus I cannot compare. The D-Line P3 starts out with a good but not huge fade. When worn in, it flies straight. It's much like a DX Teebird as a putter.