• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

suside king others

mynameisdbabz

Bogey Member
a flx drone , such a sick disk ,now with a bad ass dye, GO Calvin

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 88
1 to get a rise out of people, there's people out the that would join a innova cult if it was possible, also people hate on discraft al lhe time , thought it was about time to pick on the bully, im making my discraft one next , watch how many positive responses there will be for that one

I love how people act all offended and hurt by a rip on Innova but in the same breath say DisCRAP. I for one love Discraft and the Calvin Pissin' on Innova made me laugh, if only because I know it'll get a big rise out of those that for some foolish reason refuse to consider other brands

I love how people act all offended and hurt by a rip on Innova but in the same breath say DisCRAP. I for one love Discraft and the Calvin Pissin' on Innova made me laugh, if only because I know it'll get a big rise out of those that for some foolish reason refuse to consider other brands

I am a huge fan of Innova and I still think the disc is funny. All hating aside, that is a great idea for a disc, no matter what brand Calvin is pissing on.

Good job just poor taste on your part. I hope you throw that disc and it hits a tree and a hornet nest falls out of the tree and they sting you till you die..die..die..die..;) Ok so I really don't wish harm on you just joking. Nice sweet dye's!!!!!!

Good job just poor taste on your part. I hope you throw that disc and it hits a tree and a hornet nest falls out of the tree and they sting you till you die..die..die..die..;) Ok so I really don't wish harm on you just joking. Nice sweet dye's!!!!!!

and yall thought i took it the wrong way?!?:D

lol

I just never have really seen the benefit of devout brand loyalty. But I do think its funny to get a rise out of people over something I don't think anyone should really care about. :D

lol

I just never have really seen the benefit of devout brand loyalty. But I do think its funny to get a rise out of people over something I don't think anyone should really care about. :D

For me, it's more an issue of laziness. The first discs I threw were Innova, and I assume that their line of discs are enough to give me every shot I need to make. I am sure other brands have discs that may be better, and I may like more if I tried them, but it seems like it would be way too much work to learn what all those discs do, translate their flight rating system to Innova's, and test out every disc that every company makes. Sticking to one brand just simplifies the disc selection process.

for the longest time i just bought Innova because that's all that the local stores sold and i bought into their gimmicky flight ratings and flight patterns. i have liked the discraft discs that i have thrown so far and i'm impressed with the consistancy i see between discs i've purchased. I think I'd also like to try a few lat 64 discs also.

Someone else on here said it but I think it was a good line. Unless your getting paid to do it, brand loyalty is silly.

I will say however that disc loyalty is ok. I know there are a few discs in my bag that have there special purpose and so far I don't have anything that could take it's place.

My bag is an equal opportunity bag, until I get paid to carry only one (never going to happen). If it helps my score, I don't care if it says Frisbee on the label.

That being said, that disc is pretty funny. Can't wait for the Discraft version. And all you disCRAPpers out there, you can keep on buying inconsistent molds. Just more Discraft for me. I've never seen such severely different feels from ESP plastic as I have from Star (maybe Innova's still trying to get it right?).

Someone else on here said it but I think it was a good line. Unless your getting paid to do it, brand loyalty is silly.

You joke, but when I first started, the thought crossed my mind that I may get a sponsorship and I might as well get used to only throwing one brand. That quickly became a non-issue though. :(

the next disk will be calvin peeing on huk lab!! jk ,,, should i ?? no...Listen discraft makes as good off molds if not better than any other company , my bag has in it: puter aviar midrange buzz drone, drivers flick pulse excaliber firebird whippet -x predator crush surge impact orc side winder, and a force give or take on any day,depending on the coarse and conditions obvisouly, but if you have never thrown a buzz or drone u have no idea what your missing ESPECIALLY A Drone

Attachments

• peeing_calvin2.JPG
    peeing_calvin2.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
Sweet dyes! I would throw the Calvin disc even though I carry 15 Innova and only 2 Discraft. I LOVE!! the Esp Surge! Basically a wraith with more fade imho.