• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Take These Off My Hands Pretty Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with that is that it was just announced that the Ions (and other MVP models) will be run in the opaque plastic again, which hurt their value as it comes to dyers' demand. That's probably why you're getting no hits.

Sorry. =/

The thing with that is that it was just announced that the Ions (and other MVP models) will be run in the opaque plastic again, which hurt their value as it comes to dyers' demand. That's probably why you're getting no hits.

Sorry. =/
That's what I was thinking, but I don't believe that it is going to be the same plastic if that matters. Maybe people are just more interested in the color(opacity?). Oh well, we'll see what happens when Neutron comes out.

Bump, Bump, Bump it up!
icon_mrgreen.gif

your vader ion

Hey man. Im really interested in your vader ion. I have a storm trooper already. And putt with an all black second run. I have a bunch of others but am looking to add to my collection. How much for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.