• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee pad putter -vs- Putting putter?

4 Chain Pro D magnets. Newer ones are for driving, the nicely seasoned ones are for putting. Once they get flippy they go from driver to putter.

Tee: S Ion's
Putting: M Anode's (haven't thrown soft, but found M Ion's better - I'd guess that translates to Anode's as well)

Fresh DX BB Avair (old and stiff) for driving/upshots. Beat DX SB Avair (old,beefy,soft and grippy) putting.

Question: Are there any BB Avair's in premium plastic that are stiff and firm like the old DX ones from early/mid 90's. It only takes a few trees and it is no longer "fresh"?

I carry three putters in my bag currently:

168g R-Pro Aviar
175g SSS Wizard
173g DX Bulldog

I've used all three for driving, upshots, and putts. Generally if I'm going to drive with a putter it's the bulldog or aviar. The wizard gets used for putts most often lately. I love all three discs though, and I'll usually let the individual shot and conditions decide what I'm going to throw.

Ion off the tee
Magic for putts

This ^^ but the magics are on time out and the wizards are getting a second lease. ions are so durable they damage what they hit more than they take damage. I bet they could gouge concrete and dent baskets if thrown hard enough.

Soft GT Banger or a pro pig on the teepad, Soft GT Banger or Soft Magnet putting.

Fresh DX BB Avair (old and stiff) for driving/upshots. Beat DX SB Avair (old,beefy,soft and grippy) putting.

Question: Are there any BB Avair's in premium plastic that are stiff and firm like the old DX ones from early/mid 90's. It only takes a few trees and it is no longer "fresh"?

You could go KC Pro Avair? They're pretty stiff and they take a pretty good while to break in.

You could go KC Pro Avair? They're pretty stiff and they take a pretty good while to break in.

Thanks...are they all big bead. I should know this but I just started back ...

Latest posts