• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee pad putter -vs- Putting putter?

duckbutter

Par Member
Ever since switching from forehand to backhand, I use my putters ALOT more. It amazes me to think back and realize how unutilized my putters were in my forehand game. Backhand has opened up a whole new world of shot options for me.
With all the putter talk I've seen the past few weeks in the forums, I thought I would ask a question.

What do you use as your tee pad putters -vs- what you use as your putting putters?

For me:
Tee pad - I like to crank on ESP Bangers and Zones
Putting - Kc Pro Aviars and DX Glow Aviars

I'm just curious to know what others in the world prefer. :popcorn:

One and the same for me. Hydra for both. Has excellent grip and nice stability. I imagine it as similar to a rhyno.
If I had to switch it would be a kc pro aviar for both roles.

Tee: SS Wizard/Evo Wizard (experimenting with a Banger GT and a JK Aviar lately though)
Putting: SS Wizard

I use wizards for everything, but I have some that are for putting only so they don't he dinged up and change flight characteristics as quickly.

I throw Omega SS, Q-Mega, and Crystal Challenger from the tee. Majority of throws are Omega SS.

I putt with Soft Magnets. I may be a little weird but I hate how Magnets throw, but love how they putt.

My anode does most of the driving but if I want a heavier turn ill use my gravityy line clutch. The clutch does all the putting though

Wow lots of love Gateway putters, I've never used one. Only gateway I've ever had was a Spirit, my got to get around somthin disc.

Last edited: