• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Test Material 2 for Lat64

Yeah I am not into DX right now. We'll see though. Pro-D is awesome. Somebody else said the River is better in Test Material? I'd doubt that. I use the disc on wooded courses more so anyways so I can't see me picking one up.

but a lot of people prefer to buy two baseline plastic discs instead of one premium. even in wooded areas. Then you have two of the same mold you love but one beat in for anhyzer lines. I'm just glad for the option and really for ten bucks if you like the river it's worth a shot. You may just find you like them more. I'm keeping an unthrown fuse in tm just so when they go into regular production the limited stamp ones might go for more then I paid. You never know.

Torrey-I've seen TM Rivers as low as 165g

I just need to know what color of these Visions I need to get! Who has seen them? Any noticeable difference. Your truthful answers could help sway my shopping cart towards another website.. and how many I need to order!

I just need to know what color of these Visions I need to get! Who has seen them? Any noticeable difference. Your truthful answers could help sway my shopping cart towards another website.. and how many I need to order!
i just inspected grip and PLH on yellow, white, blue, and pink. identicalness.

no noticeable difference to me, and i got a good eye for that junk. this is all off the shelf though, haven't thrown them.

This must be another affiliated site to since it has the same layout. Free shipping for orders $19+.
http://www.discgolfstore.com/

I was actually looking to get a couple of Opto pures. They have them in TM2 as well.

You guys is nuts, TM2 Pure is freakin awesome! I'm not really getting the Bolt love, it's an ok disc, I don't see why its so well loved...

Because it is a faster beat Pro Destroyer right out of the box. Really tempted to pick up one of these Bolts!

Alright. I guess I am a bit more interested in these now. I have only purchased two Lat64 discs (River, Fuse) and have loved them both. Luckily these are already in test material 1. Are they in 2 also? I know these two are slightly different.

Never really fell in love with my GL Worlds Bolt...I use a worn vision for my big turnovers...i dunno, maybe it's that extra mm of rim thickness...the Havoc is my widest rimmed driver...and that one's pushing my grip comfort limit...

Last edited:
So I just got my backup TM Rivers and first TM2 Pure (all pink) in the mail today, and I wish it weren't raining. I love the grip on the Pure and can't wait to take it to the field. I have a huge crush on putters and can't believe I haven't tried anything from Lat yet. As much as I love my TM River, I wish they would've also been run in TM2. It's a little firmer (and does seem to have a little more grip).

So I just got my backup TM Rivers and first TM2 Pure (all pink) in the mail today, and I wish it weren't raining. I love the grip on the Pure and can't wait to take it to the field. I have a huge crush on putters and can't believe I haven't tried anything from Lat yet. As much as I love my TM River, I wish they would've also been run in TM2. It's a little firmer (and does seem to have a little more grip).

Well, that would be the plan. Once Lat decides which material people like more, they will finalize the plastic, give it an official name, and start running discs in it. Including the River, I would imagine.

Took my TM2's out for a spin today. I really like the tackiness of them. To me, my pink Vision feels like a tacky Pro plastic rather than a lower level plastic. I do believe I am liking it. I didn't use them much and need to shake them out further, but I like this stuff so far.:thmbup:

Shook the TM2's out a lot better today.

The Pure is great. Like the grip and it performed very well, even in the wind. Time will tell how durable it is.

The Bolt is shaping up nicely. This is the first Bolt I have ever thrown and I like it. I generally can't throw 13 speed discs worth a crap..but the Bolt was stretching out pretty good for me. It also was a great hyzer bomber today. It did hit quite a few trees, but there were only minor scratches, nothing major.

The Vision is one of my "go-to" drivers. The TR2 Vision flew much the same as the GL's I usually use. I did notice a bit more pronounced fade at the end, though. Could have been me, but I did notice it both days on most shots. Should beat that out of it easily. :)

So far, I am really liking the grip of the TR2. Even dirty, its still pretty grippy. Haven't gotten it wet yet. One thing I have noticed, esp with the Vision, it isn't as durable as the TR1. I took a pretty good chunk out of the TR2 Vision today. I don't think it will be bad, but will need to continue beating the crap outta them to be sure.:D

All of you talk of your TM2 being grippy. Mine are kind of slick feeling almost like new grip line. No where near the tackiness of zero. Almost like new 12x KC aviars.

Mine are 175 and bright pink if that makes a difference

I am using the Pure side by side with a 3 week old ZL Pure. The TM2 is easily 2x as tacky. Its a bright yellow, but its on par with the pink Vision and white Bolts I have.

All of you talk of your TM2 being grippy. Mine are kind of slick feeling almost like new grip line. No where near the tackiness of zero. Almost like new 12x KC aviars.

Mine are 175 and bright pink if that makes a difference

I got 2 whites, 1 yellow, 2 pinks, they all feel the same. very grippy. Way more grippy than TM1 crap.

Mine may be weird then. I'll try washing them, maybe there is a film on them from the factory. but they arent as grippy as my zeros

I didn't think the TM1 was that bad. It is definitely tougher than the TM2 from what I have seen. TM2 is definitely grippier. I almost wish they had rolled out the TM2 in the same discs. Would have made for a more accurate comparison, IMO. No matter. Just ordered more TM2's.;)

Latest posts