• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teva Riva mesh $50 until 7/25

RS39

Eagle Member
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/6884,3993W_Teva-Riva-Mesh-Trail-Shoes-Nubuck-For-Men.html

even had them in a normal men's size and the proper raven color

happy dance....

My local store only carries the un-breathing leather model, so I know they fit me and I already have boots for staying dry.

Has anyone tried the mesh? I was curious when I bought the eVents if the mesh were similar in durability and fit.

I got the mesh. I like them. Built like bricks without the weight of a brick. After seeing different reviews, I order a half size larger than my normal size. I'm glad I did. They work out great.

Mighty happy with mine so far. But if I wanted thicker winter socks, I'd need a bit more room.

I really do not like sloppy width foot movements in my shoes, so buying true to size for mesh model/light socks, I am very happy with the fit.

FYI, this deal is still active. 48 + 8 shipping for ~ $56. Looks like all or most sizes are still available. Sierra Trading Post also has a solid rating on Reseller Ratings.

Edit: These shoes are pretty awesome. I have the eVent version of them, but I don't need the waterproofing too often, so I've been considering picking up a second pair. Highly recommend these shoes.

holy shit... how are these holding up in disc golf conditions?

This deal is still going on, and you can use the coupon code "outside13" to get an extra 20% off! I just bought a pair for $48 shipped. Boo ya

new013 said:
holy shit... how are these holding up in disc golf conditions?

Just fine.
Tread is either great traction for wet hills, or bad for less rotation when not throwing on paved tees.

A darned fine mix of hiking boot support and sneaker weight/mobility.

Funny enough, when I actually started considering purchasing a Mesh version of these shoes, I can't find the Raven color anywhere. Anyone know anywhere I can find the Raven?

On a side note, I believe it's going on 3-4 years I've had my eVent version of this shoe and there is no sign of the sole of the shoe peeling away from the rest of the shoe. The only abnormal wear I have on it from disc is on my plant foot, one of the tread on the bottom is a bit more worn from spinning on the balls of my feet.

Don't know why these aren't considered THE premier disc golf shoe. They are basically the perfect shoe.