• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Mmmm.... Dominators.... I can't wait for these!
What I want to know is -- will the first run blizzard dominator receive a special stamp (protostar, football, or bar) ??

Yea this has got me even more pumped for this tourney

I would like to purchase some of the USED test discs!!!
I would say after a long day of driving all the "loaner" discs should be nicely broken in!

Please bring 160-168g Dominators, Mambas, Destroyers, Wraith, Teebirds, Eagles, Boss, Katana, Ape.

Can you bring some Champion Zephyrs?

How about an Aviar driving contest!!! Or classic disc driving contest!

I will be selling these things from my players pack:
DGA Shockwave
Millenium Quantum Astra
Discraft Nuke SS
Innova Blizzard TeeDevil

If anyone wants to put dibs on the whole thing now you can. I don't want to part this out - period. lol.

Drove up to Bowling Green for a little practice yesterday (I'm playing Rec) . . . I had never seen Chalybeate. Interesting course. I wager someone will shoot 10 down there. The grass needs to be mowed, but I'm sure that will be taken care of (hopefully down in the bottom too - holes 5,6,7)

White looks fabulous. They were putting down new crushed rock around all the tees and were out mowing. They were mowing at Lover's Lane also. Those two worry me a bit though . . . will they go back out and mow that 50 acres again before the tournament? I think probably not, and two weeks is going to see a lot of growth with the weather we're having. Hard-to-find discs in tall grass make for some long tournament rounds . . .

well, it's ten days instead of two weeks. I was confused on the timing since I kept thinking yesterday was the weekend instead of me playing hooky from work on a Tuesday.

What I was really thinking was that 10 days is still a long time for the grass to grow in the spring . . . they have the doubles event at Lover's on Wed and Thu, so they won't be mowing then . . . and with the current cost of gas, I'd be surprised if they mow it all again within one week of the previous time.

well, it's ten days instead of two weeks. I was confused on the timing since I kept thinking yesterday was the weekend instead of me playing hooky from work on a Tuesday.

What I was really thinking was that 10 days is still a long time for the grass to grow in the spring . . . they have the doubles event at Lover's on Wed and Thu, so they won't be mowing then . . . and with the current cost of gas, I'd be surprised if they mow it all again within one week of the previous time.

If I remember right the grass at lovers was tall last year. Not rediculous but not fresh cut either. Seems like white was freshly cut.

There was a whole lot of rain leading up to last year, which probally kept the people cutting the grass off the game a little last year.

baggers?

So, the unrated REC players end up in pool H? That is the pool I'm most likely to be in too. Does that mean I'll be playing with all the baggers?

Yeah I should have a rating somewhere in the 960's. However since the update isn't going to be in effect I won't have a rating. Good thing I registered for Rec!!

Latest posts