• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Steven Jacobs from the Chicagoland area took second with 537', the winner (whose name escapes me) threw 541' in the finals. There was a qualifying throw at 555', but none in the finals that quite matched it.

I noticed the Wha Bah final 9 course isn't in the directory, so I added it tonight here. I took pictures, I'll upload them later tonight.

I took 3rd in it. Qualified as #2 overall. And in qualifying I had a drive just shy of 600 but was like 50-100 out of bounds.

I was the dude who hit a sky roller bounce ace that went 300 feet haha

Dude that was my favorite part of this. I was getting my discs and I turned and looked just in time. And if anybody if wondering. Blizzard dominators are flippy as heck and I would say stay away from them.

horsmanm - you had some awesome shots, it was fun watching you guys get them way out there!

Hate that I missed the Distance Comp. Just got in around 4 and got one round in. GOing into this blind so it should be interesting.