• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Honestly, why? I hope they just follow men's lead card all weekend. I want to watch the best of our sport play. women and ams should just be highlights.
i'm not trying to be a jag, i just don't find the women cards entertaining at all. same when they show the AMs.

I throw like a girl, so I'd like to see some people I'd might have a chance to actually compete against.

(just kidding. I think the majority of the women in Open would wipe the course with me)

No doubt he's a great player. But, am I the only one watching who got the impression that he wasn't completely comfortable with his bag yet? He had a couple of throws (not many) where he would worm-burn an open shot, or short an upshot by quite a bit, like he wasn't entirely sure of the distance or stability of his discs. Don't get me wrong, he's still playing fantastic, I just wonder if he couldn't have played a little better with a little more familiarity.

I think there is no doubt he would have done even better. On #16 where he got his only bogey, not having a "power forehand" he through an absolutely perfectly placed backhand anhyzer. In my mind it looked like he expected that disc to flatten out of the right turn past the first big tree and fade back to the middle where he would have been parked for a deuce or at worst under the second tree looking uphill at it from 20 ft with OB not in play. Instead it never came out of the turn and he ended up OB right with a 25-footer toward the downhill rollaway to save par. A deuce there changes his day.

it says alot for Lat64 and companies line-up to be able to go out there and perform at the top level. especially when iuts a guy we all know loves beat plastic.

i heard rumors that he did a new in the bag video....anyone know of this?

unless its not live coverage it will be MPO. it says on the site that coverage starts at 4:15. top FPO goes on at 1:45
It says 4:15 EST which is 2:15 MST so i am guessing they will just miss the first few holes of the FPO division today while they broadcast the women today.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to catch the live coverage because of spring athletic practice. It's soccer season! On a side note, while I was checking all the scoring and coverage sites, I saw this during the commentary on the live tournament scoring at PDGA.com. They were following the lead card, of course, but this comment just made me laugh. Everyone enjoy the coverage today!

8:25 PM (EST) - Just heard that Nikko shot - 16. These guys are nuts.

Honestly, why? I hope they just follow men's lead card all weekend. I want to watch the best of our sport play. women and ams should just be highlights.
i'm not trying to be a jag, i just don't find the women cards entertaining at all. same when they show the AMs.

yeah considering Paige beat more than half the mens field the first round :doh:

Ill watch the chicks... They ball!

where are you seeing those times? that's when they started yesterday.

i was referring to this:

"it says on the site that coverage starts at 4:15"

Yeah, I haven't been able to find anything about today's coverage times. Their Facebook page just has yesterday's time announced. No updates since.

edit- ah, got it.

Latest posts