• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Beatles - Abbey Road dye

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Dyed this for a friend. It's a heavily used Champion T-Rex, really his only driver, but he's an old friend and geeked on all my new dyes.

Four different shades of black, each shade a soak in dye mix for 3.5 minutes. Tough to weed this one; the Sharpie ink makes it tough to see where to cut, even with a magnifier. The clothes, posture, and movement of the gents came out well. The outside faces, George and John, came out good, but Paul looks like he descended from Easter Island, and Ringo has a severe case of facial elephantitis.

But I'm happy with it -- used disc, only about 4-5 hours into it, and a learner for an identical dye I'll do on a better disc and probably in full color. :D

Enjoy!

3782834944_5ac5a5b2bd.jpg

said on disc golf review and i'll say it again, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L (different comment on dgr) but ya you should make a yellow submarine disc

Yeah, everything looks awesome except those two noses. I want!

i really like the two burns (well it looks like that) on the top and left side.

No burns, I was holding the disc up to the light above my stove for a pic as soon as I was done removing the vinyl; That's my hand on the left side holding the disc, and the top of my stove light makes the "burn" on the top. The disc is clean.

Latest posts