• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The best courses in the SE US?

Rereading my own post I think it seems even to me that I was blasting RH and degrading it. I didnt mean to even though it sounded like it.

First of all any community that comes together and works hard and diligently to create a disc golf course should be highly commended. RH was/is a really good course. I appreciate totally the Disc golf community in Asheville that developed and maintained it.

I was just looking at the relativity of RH compared to others I had played. And didnt mean to sound sooo harsh

I'll let it slide this time, I suppose. :wink:

Yeah, it wasn't necessarily the most challenging tight, wooded course in the Appalachians, NC or even the SE but arguably one of the more rewarding ones.

Plus it had the loops. How many other courses are there that loop back to the parking lot after the first nine with easy access to the back nine? Really, though, it just dawned on me that I have yet to see that from another course, albeit in my limited travels and experience.

Latest posts