• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

Looks like the Whale to me.

not sure why it's being compared to other companies... looks like a P1x bottom and Whale top.

Love my P1x Hardly feel the bead and it's definitely point and shoot from approaches to putts.

I'm guessing they may catch some flak for that stamp.

The disc itself looks pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind seeing what XT is like.

Not sure why some rag on the durability of electron. Mine was beat to hell and purposely abused. The flight plate was janky and the rim was scarred and it flew better and better the more jacked up it got.

Some of the best plastic I've felt is beat to piss baseline. It seems this XT plastic would beat up really nicely. To each their own I suppose

That's awesome, Barsby is great and super entertaining to watch. Glad he got a sponser

^Not sure what he will do without his Scorpious tho :)

im guessing this was made for barsby as he was putting wizards and is now officially part of innova

Innova isn't really in the habit of doing that except for the tour series discs, which are tweaked existing molds.

I'm guessing they may catch some flak for that stamp.

The disc itself looks pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind seeing what XT is like.

Not sure why some rag on the durability of electron. Mine was beat to hell and purposely abused. The flight plate was janky and the rim was scarred and it flew better and better the more jacked up it got.

Some of the best plastic I've felt is beat to piss baseline. It seems this XT plastic would beat up really nicely. To each their own I suppose

this isn't a rag on electron but it's not very durable in my experience. It does get beat to hell faster than other baseline plastics, which doesn't bother me but is an issue for others that care about athletics.

my only issue was how fast my atom developed some turn on drives. Way too quick for me but it definitely has its uses.

Does anybody know when the Colt will be available? I would like to pick up a Colt that looks just like the one pictured at the beginning of this thread.

Does anybody know when the Colt will be available? I would like to pick up a Colt that looks just like the one pictured at the beginning of this thread.

You'll probably start to see them by the end of next week. Glad you guys like the stamp. :)