• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
183512_159205710801603_159002997488541_289151_5539763_n2.jpg

Tried to add splatter to this Star Wraith Zombie. Turned out pretty good!

ZOMBIE SPLATTER BATTLE! EPIC!

185607_787186170807_36617866_41523550_4784036_n.jpg

I like yours as well. If was our first attempt at splatter. Next time I think we are gonna use some of the left over dye from spin dye and let it sit overnight. It will dry really dark and is easier to splatter.

use a hairdryer.:D

I do that prior to dipping, helps prevent bleeds everywhere...

here it is, one of two more for Sloppydisc:

The Prodiscus premium looks like Opto, but feels much gummier to me. Now just don't ask me to accurately define gummy. Thanks for the work Peebs. They look nice. Looking forward to chucking them.

I need to give Sloppy a bunch of sh!t for shipping the dyes to you! Good work though A_P.
Screw you Mark ;) I'm gonna go throw a round :p

I like yours as well. If was our first attempt at splatter. Next time I think we are gonna use some of the left over dye from spin dye and let it sit overnight. It will dry really dark and is easier to splatter.

Yeah, I mixed red rit, dish soap and acetone. I dripped it on one little spot that I didn't want, wiped immediately, and it was already set, pretty crazy.

DUDE!!!

I do that prior to dipping, helps prevent bleeds everywhere...

I need to give Sloppy a bunch of sh!t for shipping the dyes to you! Good work though A_P.
Screw you Mark ;) I'm gonna go throw a round :p

First of all screw you in the backside. I sent you a text that I was ready for dyes. You blew me off, so I walked. Your bad. The Agent gets the cash.

2nd, I am officially cleared for action. I probably can't throw far or well right now, but I never could anyway. I might try to play a round or two this weekend.

'Scuse me! From the pic the black coulda been brown and I thought you might be able to get away with not remasking between the brown and tan. And now that I see two greens I'm even more impressed!

This one took considerably less time, got to use my first plotter cut vinyl tonite. Scavenged the disc from the marbling tests.
houndssDSC_6660.jpg

ooooh, that's pretty trippy. I like it. Wish I was half as creative as some of you guys. :thmbup: Also wish I had half the free time :|

Celtic Dogs & Dali Cubes

Dan, Really like the Celtic Dogs and the edge effect of the Cubes :thmbup: Look me up on the 26th @ Kan-U-Wyco (Advanced Grandmasters~Rock):hfive:

Very cool dogs.. I am going to do a Celtic theme.. as soon as I can get time to visit the vinyl guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.