• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on a kinda scuffed up champ beast. I'm pretty happy with it except for the bleed on the "s" due to a deep scratch.
CIMG8723.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice work. The blood splatters were a nice choice.

I just hate the affinity for violence in the choice of images for dyeing the flying things. It's been relentless at times. The guns, the gangstas....

However; screw the little bleed koogs; that is finest kind. Great composition and, mm, execution.

I swear I'm going to do a Bambi dye next, and I'll throw it up in here, yo.

Peace, people.

One of the best I have seen in a while was the pink princess from Mario Bros made by Eky8.
2j14uuw.jpg

Does that even it out a bit? :)

The Princess Peach (along with Mario and Luigi) dye is a favorite of our 4 year old Grandson ~ every time he comes over to our house he wants to know if there are any new dyed discs pictures on the computer.

Funny you should mention that one. Just finished Tom and Jerry on my 2nd run premium respecti. Tom on back Jerry on front. Feels like it needs something more. Just haven't figured out what.
35a3z9l.jpg

Funny you should mention that one. Just finished Tom and Jerry on my 2nd run premium respecti. Tom on back Jerry on front. Feels like it needs something more. Just haven't figured out what.
35a3z9l.jpg

An anvil about to crush tom!;)

Awesome dye!

Darth Maul on an originally yellow Discraft Zepplin.

One thing about the ace race discs is that they were not stamped, they were STAMPED!!! You have to watch bleeds in the stamp's impression

Attachments

• darthmaul.jpg
    darthmaul.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 133
One thing about the ace race discs is that they were not stamped, they were STAMPED!!! You have to watch bleeds in the stamp's impression

My Pro D Zeppelin had the stamp 3/16ths of an inch deep. It was a major PITA to mask. Nice Darth Maul though, good job.

35a3z9l.jpg

I did that exact dye on a star Teebird.

I did that exact dye on a star Teebird.

I was actually looking at your dye gallery earlier today and noticed that. (After mine was already finished. :\) Mine is running the opposite direction because when I put Tom on the back I realized that Jerry was facing the wrong way and had to flip the image and cut him out again. Great image though. :hfive:

I was actually looking at your dye gallery earlier today and noticed that. (After mine was already finished. :\) Mine is running the opposite direction because when I put Tom on the back I realized that Jerry was facing the wrong way and had to flip the image and cut him out again. Great image though. :hfive:

Yours looks great (perfect colors) and love the crystal clear plastic. I'd leave it as is instead of trying to add something too it.

My next dye will probably be Minnie Mouse for my 18 month old daughter.

35a3z9l.jpg

this is hilarious! I love the idea of putting them on the different sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts