• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE. was it white? cause i'd have left the letters white and marbled everything else. just my 2 cents...

this is probably my favorite dye i've done. 3 colors in the marbling (orange, yellow, red)

IMG00293-20100809-2351.jpg

It was yellow. I wish it was white because I had the same idea. I wish I would have kept them yellow, but oh well.

That's kind of a personal question :p

I scrunch up multiple pieces and dip multiple times from short periods

Bansky's rats on X-out Champ TL...
0909101821-00.jpg

...and now for the closeups
0909101807-01.jpg

0909101807-00.jpg

Thinking about doing a saran job to fill some of the empty space.
What color so you guys suggest? The disc is a darker orange than it appears in my crappy cell phone pics.

P.S. Love this thread, glad to finally add something to it.

Here's what I'm working on now, I'll post pictures after it's all done:

Tribal_Flower_Tattoo_by_deadlygoalie83.jpg

If you would like to purchase this for one of your discs, let me know before I put it on mine.

Whipped out a few for customers last night. Two different people gave me Pink Boss's to dye on. I decided to go crazy with a dark purple.

175G Champ Boss

734e6d7d.jpg

175 Star Firebird (For Sale) This Disc turned out way better than I hoped. I used purple and red to get a "Purple Haze" effect.

4cbc889e.jpg

175 G Champ Rhyno (My approach Disc)

f940cdd1.jpg

175 Champ Boss I'm not really a KISS guy but I like the design. This is the second one I've done for guys in this area.

Crappy Picture - Looks much better in person.

57d0bc2d.jpg

Bansky's rats on X-out Champ TL...
0909101821-00.jpg

...and now for the closeups
0909101807-01.jpg

0909101807-00.jpg

Thinking about doing a saran job to fill some of the empty space.
What color so you guys suggest? The disc is a darker orange than it appears in my crappy cell phone pics.

P.S. Love this thread, glad to finally add something to it.

Love Banksy's work - I did a Kids On Guns Nuke a few months back.

Keep up the good work.

Finished this one tonight, in honor of "MONSTER SATURDAY" according to ESPN.

Can't wait for this game(Alabama vs Penn State). I wish I could be there, but I'll be at Bama's game next week. I'll actually get to more away games than Tuscaloosa games this year. Such is the nature of living in the east's disc golf prime territory ;)

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE dyeing college logos! I may be a Bama nut, but I love college football, period.
Star X-Out Katana. I've never had a Katana, but I've sure dyed a lot of 'em for others, and I love the HUGE rim underneath. I'm going to dye all our national championship years on said rim.

4978483272_3a64c3745c.jpg

album.php

Z Flash with an Orcha. The disc is more of an orange red, so the red in the orcha shows better, crappy Hong Kong camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts