• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ra ra ooh la la...

IMG00632-20100915-1922.jpg

IMG00643-20100915-1955.jpg

how dare you dye a Z comet with that old school stamp.

I didn't say I was scared lol. I was saying in another thread that my Okthrowberfest disc will only be my 5th dye job and will have around 6-7 colors. I don't know what I have gotten myself into lol.

that's how i did it. 3rd dye had 5 colors, and 2 shades of black...total of 7 colors/shades. that's the only way to learn.

i think my contest entry has 8 colors. 5 if i get lazy on the shading.

i would love to but unfortunately school is kicking my ass right now. that and small children with an exacto dont help too much

I know exactly how you feel. I was cutting out a stencil the other night and my daughter (5yrs old) starts watching me. This was ok until her brother (4 yr old) decided to tackle her and slam her into my elbow on my cutting arm. Luckily it didn't hurt her or the stencil but I wasn't too happy at that point with what could have happened.

(Of course I do have to admit it was a nice waist high tackle with a good wrap up LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts