• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slash on a Destroyer:
6037241562_f83e65c637.jpg

Yes, it's 1:42am and I'm not in bed with my husband because I've spend hours on the internet looking at dyed disc pr0n. ;) Kudos to all of you - these are works of art.

Those Riots are a bitch to get the lines from the stamp out of. Nice one though. On another note, does white dye work on clear plastic?

Still testing and trying new techniques, thanks from everyone on here for all the help. Did this one tonight, to be honest, I pretty darn proud of it...

GLO MAKO

th_IMG_20110814_225509.jpg

:hfive:​

That fang banger is sweet NoThingness, excellent use of the text!

CTRobuck I like your disc, bet it looks sweet when spinning but your sig man, dayum! As a rule, your signature should be smaller than the picture of the disc you are posting ;).

MUCH better!

Keep at it, CTRobuck, your pace is excellent, you are well on your way to great things dyed.

Oh, and the Firebird is sweet, great work with the flames and the bird is very clean and sharp. Any chance for a GLOW pic? :popcorn:

Oh, and the Firebird is sweet, great work with the flames and the bird is very clean and sharp. Any chance for a GLOW pic? :popcorn:

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. I tried that with my Mako last night and I couldn't get it to work. Probably just need to use a better camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts