• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flamble, that level of work, just unfair amount of talent displayed there. I gotta step it up! Love the King too bombmk, that Westside plastic seems to take the dye really well too, still haven't dyed one yet.
The added baskets was a nice touch. Just got 5 new discs in to get some vinyl on, just have to decide what to do now.

P.S. I think tournament plastic is their version of opto, or champ, but I could be wrong.

Love the King too bombmk, that Westside plastic seems to take the dye really well too, still haven't dyed one yet.
The added baskets was a nice touch. Just got 5 new discs in to get some vinyl on, just have to decide what to do now.

P.S. I think tournament plastic is their version of opto, or champ, but I could be wrong.

Thank you!

Westside discs are produced by Latitude, so as far as I know the plastic is the same. They seem to take dye the same at least. :)

Tournament = Goldline
VIP = Optoline
Eco1 = Zeroline
And they have announced that they are coming out with a cheaper plastic type they call "BT" that I haven't seen yet - but I suspect it is the same as Lat64s Gripline.

Their disc art is pretty big though which people like us don't like - but on the Tournament plastic it has so far come off as easy as it does on Goldline normally.

Last edited:
Many thanks everyone. Like Dan, I'm just about out of my precious white Ions. Life will certainly go on, but man, those things have been good to me.

Welcome Back Flamble!

patsdisc.jpg

A couple for me.
A Prodiscus Legenda
2qm3hi1.jpg

And a tournament Sword. I did this same design on a Gold Line Bolt for a tournament prize a while back and really liked it.
kecfbl.jpg

Man, it's been a while. Good to see you guys again.

Duck Hunt on an old Champ Valkyrie
5928969482_e8c16b506d_z.jpg

Los Pollos Hermanos (Breaking Bad) on a medium Ion
6639772357_b590d8353c_z.jpg

Milk Heart on a medium Ion
6681811301_74e2da9a32_z.jpg

Album cover of Iron & Wine's Kiss Each Other Clean on a medium Ion
6689025231_d2e1d3d1f8_z.jpg

These are awesome. One question what is that small "crescent" at the top of the 3 bottom discs. But man, can't get over that Iron & Wine disc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts