• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

We got an early start building frames this morning!

Tracking will be sent to your email that you used to purchase the bags from.

Fear not if your bag won't ship today, it will be a few more days on custom orders and certain colors. 50 bags took much longer than we expected.

We have around 18 packed up and shipping today.

Based on the Atomic bag tracking, it will be 2-3 days.

Rain fly video please, now that the frames are in...

All this time I thought my wife would dig the digital camp but she thinks it's ugly ! Anyone seen pics of the orange/black one ?

yikes man.. I thought that was red...it sucks being color deficient

if that's the orange what the heck does red look like

haha. Are there any pics of the all black flak, or the yellow/black? I've looked on the fb page but haven't seen any of these two.

same .. Hyzer Bomb do you have the other colors to post up somewhere. My crappy eyes would like to see them.

I never knew why until a couple years ago that I was partially color blind.. And all this time when I was kid they thought I was just playing dumb when I couldn't see the number inside these things.

My eyes can't handle and process all the colors in there

plate%202%2042.jpg

same .. Hyzer Bomb do you have the other colors to post up somewhere. My crappy eyes would like to see them.

I never knew why until a couple years ago that I was partially color blind.. And all this time when I was kid they thought I was just playing dumb when I couldn't see the number inside these things.

plate%202%2042.jpg

Pink, neon green, camo, and few random bags shipped today. It turned out to be 16 not 18.

Red, Orange, and Blue bags will ship this coming week. This is not an exact color shipping chart but will be fairly close. Production is almost done on all 50, just the small details left. Dealing with 50 bags at once can make our shop look very small. We have boxes and bags everywhere!

Bummer. Oh well, the time will come soon enough I guess. Thanks for the update.

I have no pictures for green or red yet.
But we will have some this next week for sure when they are completed.

Matt K (A poster here on DGCR) will receive the very first Flak. He was the very first to order one! He bought it blind before we had any pics of it. So big props to him and hope he enjoys!

I have no pictures for green or red yet.
But we will have some this next week for sure when they are completed.

Matt K (A poster here on DGCR) will receive the very first Flak. He was the very first to order one! He bought it blind before we had any pics of it. So big props to him and hope he enjoys!

Right on. I bought blind as well, I think third. My orange obsession bit me in the rear.:D

So I just need to track it through paypal? It says estimated arrival is Wednesday! Is the post office open on Monday?

plate%202%2042.jpg

Don't feel bad man I cant see anything in them either. When I went to my first optomitrist appt(3years ago) he showed me one of them color circles. I saw the numbers 1 and 2 in it and thought maybe im not color blind. Then he shows me another and I can't see anything in it. He then tells me everyone can see the 1,2 in the first one. Bummer. All my discs are yellow and blue. I can never find the orange or red ones.