• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

535286_10156479219285411_3355076451912972270_n.jpg

hahah, that picture. Paige obviously not super stoked to be playing for prodigy...

hahah, that picture. Paige obviously not super stoked to be playing for prodigy...

At a certain point the people running Prodigy should realize keeping her on and having this awkwardness is hurting the brand more than letting her go.

I dunno. She wins, highly likely. Prodigy won't have any problem throwing that in their bi-lines. Which is of course their right.

They won't let her go early. I don't think. Kinda screwy deal going on. And I don't think it's public what the problem is. So it's a grain of salt really.

I guess the non-forum readers don't know the difference. To me though, seeing that she won't support them even though they're paying her speaks volumes.

At a certain point the people running Prodigy should realize keeping her on and having this awkwardness is hurting the brand more than letting her go.

It's not helping them at all. Could spook future players from joining.

:popcorn:

I wonder if Prodigy will sell her contract to DD. Could be considered a sign that DG is truly a professional sport.

Must have been that smell they leave on your hand when you throw Prodigy's plastic. :popcorn:

I guess the non-forum readers don't know the difference. To me though, seeing that she won't support them even though they're paying her speaks volumes.

Speaks volumes about....
Prodigy discs?
Plastic blends?
Business practices?
The foolishness of signing a contract then acting like a little brat when you dont get your way?
The silliness of a random forum commenter like myself coming to the above conclusion without knowing either side of the story?
The way that "speaks volumes" is way overused especially on the internet where people use it but then dont elaborate on it like that turn of phrase is the end of a point rather than the begginning?

Okay, got that out of my system.
I do have mild interest in this situation....more because I want to know what exactly it was that dissatisified the best female disc golfer in the world.

Someone in the Memorial thread said she is rocking a mixed bag. Perhaps she's in a weird limbo of waiting for her prodigy contract to expire and not wanting to break it by endorsing other brands yet.