• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Three Disc Challenge

Vacation discs maybe be different as I maybe would care if I lost them. If so

Gummy voodoo beat
A buzzz
Pro katana- so I could throw it far in front of strangers every now and then.

I only have 3 discs in my glow bag now that I think of it.. those are; Valkyrie, Roc, Magic. Either group of 3 would work for me.

Most of you guys would take the standard driver, mid and putter. I think I would do better with 2 drivers (stable-understable) and an approach putter.

175 Star Dart
172 Star Sidewinder
172 Champ Destroyer

This is real tough for me, I have a pretty bad plastic addiction lately and my go-to discs keep evolving. I would have to keep the Destroyer, it is a solid stable disc that works predictably for me.

172 Champ Destroyer
175 Z Stalker :clap:
175 Firm Summit :thmbup:

champ firebird
flx buzzz
star rhyno

driver: 172g Star Eagle
mid: 180g R-Pro Roc
putter: 175g Star Aviar (normally putt with an R-Pro, but if I had to use one it would be my Star Aviar)

This is basically what I use 90% of the time anyways.

174 ESP Cyclone
177 KC Pro Roc
173 DX Aviar

Basically the only 3 I used on my round today from my bag of 18 discs. Mabye I should lighten up a bit....

As of right now I'm digging the Gateway discs. I would probably grab the following:

E Assassin 175g
E Warrior 178g
Glo Wizard 174g

As many have mentioned, that is pretty much all I throw anyway.

DX Ontario Roc

DX Aviar ( i have twins so it would be a fight for which one would go :-D)

Star Teebird or Champ Sidewinder (depending on whether course favors Lefties or Righties)