• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] three discs--ESP Zone, pearly RoadRunner, "Silver"line Striker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
DGTE Rules and Regs
Updated: 9/12/2017
1. General
a. All posts where a disc/discs are offered MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
i. Disc name
ii. Plastic etc
iii. Weight
iv. Condition using sleepy scale (if you don't know what this is, please see the bottom of this posting.
v. Pictures
b. This site has THREE admins: Jeff Nelson, Mike Solt, and Chris Pecora. Any of us can handle any situation.
c. If there is a dispute, regardless of what it is, both parties are expected to work with admins to resolve the issue. Refusal to work with admins is an admission of guilt and will result in permaban.
i. In the event of a dispute, the administrators assume NO responsibility for any deal that has gone bad. This site is Seller/Trader beware.
ii. If you choose to use paypal friends and family. You need to accept the consequences of doing so. Please know that paypal will NOT work with you to resolve the issue.
iii. If you are making a large deal and are living in a "sketchy" area where you can't trust that your mail will be there when you get home, ask to pay for SIGNATURE conformation from usps. It will cost you a couple bucks but at least you are protected.
d. The selling of disc golf accessories is fine. This includes bags, zipper pulls, stools, hats, shirts, etc.
e. ABSOLUTELY NO trading of DRUGS, WEAPONS, ALCOHOL or other age restricted items. You will be IMMEDIATELY removed for violation of this rule. This shouldn't even have to be a rule.
f. This group works on a trust basis and for that reason, I really don't want to admit anyone under 18. Those who are here from before this rule, keep your noses clean and you'll be fine
g. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask any of the admins, that's what we're here for…

2. Behavior
a. No trolling of any kind. If you don't like the price that someone is offering their item at, MOVE ON.
b. Try to keep the swearing to a bare minimum. If it slips, that's fine.
i. Insults, verbal abuse, threats, and cursing for the sake of cursing at another member or admin either via forum post, reply or PM is grounds for immediate removal.
ii. This includes but is not limited to racial, religious, cultural, or sexual differences.
3. Selling/Buying/ISO
a. NO PRICE CHECKS. There are other forums for this. The simple solution to this is just to do a "taking offers" post.
b. "Mystery Box"
i. rules: all "mystery box" auctions need to approved by either myself or Mike Solt. Pictures MUST be sent of all discs and other items included. One difference; we are alright with STARTING the sale with "taking offers starting at $xx.xx" until the price gets to a comfortable level then indicating that this is now an auction. At this point however, you ARE obligated to sell. Any failure to meet the seller obligation will result in ban. Also, we BOTH need to be tagged in the OP so we can follow the auction.
c. Auctions
i. Auctions are SELLER BEWARE, If you don't get what you want, that's too bad. You sold as an auction and are obligated to sell.
ii. Seller is under NO OBLIGATION to sell to the next highest bidder if the winner balks
iii. All bids to be made in whole dollar amounts only
iv. Make sure you follow rule 1a.
d. In Search of (ISO) posts are acceptable, but please be specific what you are looking for.
e. Taking offers posts
i. These are fine, individual, lot, or what not. You can Refuse the right not to sell (RRNTS) or Refuse the right to not sell or sell early (RRNTSOSE). Make sure you follow rule 1a.
f. Trades
i. Again, these are fine. Make sure you follow rule 1a.
g. Raffles
i. This group does NOT allow any form of raffle or sweepestakes. We also do not allow links to other sites where raffles may take place

4. Format
a. Be honest with your descriptions, EVERY POST should include weight, condition, price and picture if selling or trading NO EXCEPTIONS! If your post does not meet this requirements, it will be deleted. If the problem continues, you will be removed until such time as we discuss the conditions of your return.
b. We don't care if you post from DGCR or EBay or whatever. In this respect please see rule 3g.

5. BanHammer Type offenses
a. Non-payment, this includes not following through on a "taking offers" or "Auction" if you win, you are OBLIGATED to pay.
b. Non-follow through with sending be it a sale or trade
c. Refusal to work with admins with a dispute
d. Verbal abuse, threats, cursing at another member or admin either by forum post, reply or PM.
e. Thinking it's your job to police this site
i. We have three admins, tag us or PM us. Let us handle it Sheriff Doofy.
f. Advertising your "new and improved" facebook group on this page. It will be deleted and you will be removed.

Disc Condition Scale aka "The Sleepy Scale"
10 - Never thrown, no ink, brand new condition
9 - Field tested or used for one or two rounds
8 - Lightly used with very minimal wear
7 - Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape
6 - Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy
5 - Kinda beat, significant wear, has lost a good bit of it's stability
4 - Beat up turnover disc with some evident war story wear
3 or under - Beat to Hades dog chew toy

Last edited:
There any swirlies in the striker or is it just one of the planeish grey ones?

I also just got one of those lemon zones,I can't even begin to describe how flat it is,definitely as flat as paper,but I wanted a better analogy :(

Always open to trades, specifically opaque 11x CA teebirds.. or any thing in my wants list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts