• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Three Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last DJ

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Up for grabs I have three Wizards that I'm not throwing. None of these have ink. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. I can take more pics or answer questions should anyone have any. Thanks for looking!

PENDING: Trade

#1 (top) - $10 - Black G-Series Wizard with reflective silver stamp: marked 175g with SSS feel. Uninked and unthrown with clovered top.

#2 (bottom left) - $10 - Dark Green $$$/Organic blend Wizard with party-time stamp: marked 175g SS. Uninked and unthrown.

#3 (bottom right) - $8 - Light green Organic Wizard with black Warlock stamp (misprint - DEFINITELY a Wizard): marked 174g. Uninked and field tested. Bead is still in tack and flies like new.

I can do $18 for any two and $25 for all three shipped!

For Trade: :I can do trades for fresh DX or baseline discs. Anything beginner friendly will work as I'm trying to get the niece and nephew into disc golf! I'll also take backups in trade for anything I throw: Destroyers, Teebirds, Firebirds, Buzzzes, Sharks, Magics, or Zephyrs. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PA200539.jpg
    PA200539.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I've updated my wants. I can do backups but it would also be great to get a fresh DX disc if anyone is able to trade. I'm trying to get the niece and nephew into disc golf so anything that is beginner friendly would definitely work here. Thanks for looking!

It would be nice to unload these this week. Prices have been dropped. The softer blends would be GREAT for winter bag setups if anyone needs a putter!

Monday morning bump before I take these to league to unload them. The best trades for these would be lightweight DX or baseline plastics. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts