• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] TI Nuke and Wasp

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERESTED....MAINLY IN THE TI WASP. I DO HAVE TWO USDGC 05 CHAMPION ROADRUNNERS 175G RED (GOLD STAMP) MINT CONDITION. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Wasp is being trade away but still have the nuke and open to paypal offers on the nuke

Got more where that came from? I was not a spotter so my discs were not free.

Got more where that came from? I was not a spotter so my discs were not free.

Free spotter discs are not Ti, Cryztal, limited edition, etc. The coolest thing I snagged from the spotter stack was a clear sparkle buzzz with a stock stamp. I left with only 4 Nukes, 2 of which I'm keeping. Many people left with 10+

I'll post a pic of the spotter stack, nothing to write home about but a back up or two for just about everything i throw in discraft.

I'm interested in the Nuke, but unfortunately I only have a few older discs, I have a 11x Eagle 150g 9.5/10 no ink other than weight and an E in the center on the bottom, an 11x Eagle tye-dye 7/10 has some small ink on bottom and inside rim 175g, would these work for you? I don't know much about what they are worth but let me know if you need more or just don't want these.

Thanks,
JMK

If they are kc pro eagles i would be interest

I don't think they are, the only KC Pro disc I have is a KC Pro 10x gazelle tye-dye, that is, from what I have been told, a CE plastic, it has a smily face ink on top and some on the bottom, but the ink is decent faded, and not a name. Again no idea on the worth of this either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.