• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Totem TeeBird - pick your color! - End: 7/16 @ 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Damnit, I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. You all are bidding against each other for ONE (one) (1) (uno) disc to pick of the 4. I'm only selling ONE (one) (1) (uno). Do not declare your color in your bid (unless you really want to) the winner will get to pick what color they desire.

Winning bid: $32 (intothewind) squeaking it by

End Date/Time: 7/16 @ 9:00 PM EST (5 days from right now)
Starting Bid: $19
Min. Bid Increment: $1.00

This auction is for One (1) of the 4 discs shown below. All are Innova Champion "Totem" TeeBirds, all 175g +/-1g (lets keep it technical). Stamps are all colored foil, Plastic is all clear champion. All exhibit decent pearlescance in the rim, a little in the flight plate, some more obvious than others. You can view all of the pictures and details at the following links:

10/10 174.4g Innova Champion Teebird Totem Stamp / yellow / green / no ink
10/10 174.24g Innova Champion Teebird Totem Stamp / blue / red / no ink
10/10 174.99g Innova Champion Teebird Totem Stamp / red / blue / no ink
10/10 175.24g Innova Champion Teebird Totem Stamp / green / blue / no ink

Feel free to request any detailed pictures or more information. I will do my best to check back as often as I can.

note: the picture includes a neon red color, i am keeping that one for now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Damnit, I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. You all are bidding against each other for ONE (one) (1) (uno) disc to pick of the 4. I'm only selling ONE (one) (1) (uno). Do not declare your color in your bid (unless you really want to) the winner will get to pick what color they desire. I am setting the current bid to $25 for RichardChaffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts