• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Trilogy version of a Destroyer

If I'm going to mont Du to play one course, I'd prefer Meadows. This to say cedar is pretty much a classic, very tough but fun. But, it is kind of like comparing two different things.

thats fair

im a huge fan of white cedar and prefer that but i also feel like im a glutton for pain with dg courses i love hidden lake and highbridge bear

i played meadows and thought it was a great addition to the du i love how they have 3 solid courses all with their own personality

is that superior forest course supposed to become 18

Not top 10. It almost gets the same bump that the new cale courses get because of the king of the north event which he runs and is kind of the end of the year tournament in MN. It's fun but I wouldn't go there if I wasn't camping in the area or playing KoTN. The buhl mine course in that neck of the woods is supposed to be awesome but have never played it.

thank you finally a fair perspective on the course

i had trouble believing its top 5 worthy in mn

thats fair

im a huge fan of white cedar and prefer that but i also feel like im a glutton for pain with dg courses i love hidden lake and highbridge bear

i played meadows and thought it was a great addition to the du i love how they have 3 solid courses all with their own personality

is that superior forest course supposed to become 18

Yeah, "they" (but really "he") is hoping to have it up to 18 in about a month. The plan is to include a 1000'+ hole... which is... ok. Don't see how that'll fit the 'mold' but what do I know. The 9 was fun. Kinda has the same flavor as meadows, maybe more elevation change.

Yeah, "they" (but really "he") is hoping to have it up to 18 in about a month. The plan is to include a 1000'+ hole... which is... ok. Don't see how that'll fit the 'mold' but what do I know. The 9 was fun. Kinda has the same flavor as meadows, maybe more elevation change.

is it the same person that is doing the construction on carlton

yeah its hard to keep up with all the course changes up there

is it the same person that is doing the construction on carlton

yeah its hard to keep up with all the course changes up there

Nah, different dude. Different from Mont Du too. Actually it seems all the courses in our area are designed by someone different. That's neat.

Nah, different dude. Different from Mont Du too. Actually it seems all the courses in our area are designed by someone different. That's neat.

interesting

yall got some beautiful scenery up there funny how no one talks about the dregs of duluff tho

im hoping to make it to j cook state park soon

whats your top 3 in the area