• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted online retailers

mrtho

Par Member
I usually use discgolfcenter but he doesn't have the disc I sent swimming. What other online retailers do you guys trust?

Definitely couchcruiser on eBay:sick: Any old timers remember this dude? (I'm kidding mrtho, he has crazy prices and is a terrible human being)

Discbaron, discunlimited, dtw (discovering the world), sunkingdiscs, wrightlife, herodiscusa, ummm

I've used Marshall Street mostly, then Infinite and Sun King. No complaints with any. MST is probably my favorite just because of the free shipping over $50. I bet you could email for disc specifics but I haven't done that much.

Ive only been buying discs since late last summer.
I was using sunkingdiscs (Florida company with free shipping over $12)but after receiving a bum non-working product and they wouldnt replace or refund it and simply ignored my email, I cut it off with them.
Last few months I've used discgolfcenter (also Florida company), with the same free shipping on any and all orders that are at least $12. No problems at all so far and get the live inventory and pick color/weight.
I did find a gem last month, itbdiscs (Only the Best Discs). I was a little sketchy at first when I didnt receive shipping notice or confirmation emails, but the product arrived in 4-5 business days. As of my most recent 2 orders (the last few days) I am getting confirmation emails on ordering, and emails about notes they've added like "hey we're shipping your order out this morning".
Downside is 3.95 shipping, but its a flat rate no matter how many you order, and man they have the sweetest stock of rarer plastics and designs!
Also used discstore a couple times with no issues.
Hope that helped!

(I checked out Marshal St and Infinite when I first started looking for sites to buy discs, but never ordered from them. I wanted free shipping, and a live inventory that let me see the exact disc I was ordering, plus supporting someone in state was nice, which is why i started with sunking)

Last edited:
I mainly use CommunityDiscs. They are very friendly, and always ship in a box so your discs won't bend in transit. That happened to me when using InfiniteDiscs, and they didn't really care. So instead of paying extra for a box, I always go to Community first.

Also, if you order a mystery box, you can specify if you want mainly overstable, how many drivers/mids/putters you want in the box, and they'll do it. It's a great bargain.

I really like DiscGolfCenter too. My other favorites are DiscBaron & InfiniteDiscs. They both have really good customer service, selection and I like that they show individual pictures of discs. I had a good experience with 1010discs recently. They were the only site at the time that was carrying K1 Bergs.

I almost only use Marshall street when I'm not buying local. Sometimes discnation or discsunlimited.

I like infinitediscs. I really love seeing the exact disc im purchasing.

I'd bet anyone does. :)
Just saying there's options out there with same live inventory/pick exact disc and free shipping over 12 bucks (most any single disc purchase). On infinitediscs every disc you add raises shipping cost. I Put like 5 or 6 random discs in cart just now, and the shipping cost could be a new putter on dgc, sunking, and others. I personally just cant waste that much money on shipping when there are free options, I'd rather have another disc.
Why a company that large and established doesn't offer better shipping rates is beyond me. :thmbdown:

I mainly use CommunityDiscs. They are very friendly, and always ship in a box so your discs won't bend in transit. That happened to me when using InfiniteDiscs, and they didn't really care. So instead of paying extra for a box, I always go to Community first.

Also, if you order a mystery box, you can specify if you want mainly overstable, how many drivers/mids/putters you want in the box, and they'll do it. It's a great bargain.

I've never received an order from Community in a box. Is this a recent change, or are you ordering larger quantities?

Disc Golf Center is my go-to for new discs, but I've also used Community, GGGT, and kwsdiscgolf.com. Good experiences all around.

Community, KWs, PDX, Basket Bashers, are all good. I use DGC, often, but when they don't have it, those are my next checks. Marshall Street almost always has what I want, but their shipping is outrageous if I just want one disc, which is usually the case.

Definitely couchcruiser on eBay:sick: Any old timers remember this dude? (I'm kidding mrtho, he has crazy prices and is a terrible human being)

Discbaron, discunlimited, dtw (discovering the world), sunkingdiscs, wrightlife, herodiscusa, ummm

Just looked this guy up 😂😂😂 if he has an account here and reads this, I hope he knows what a joke he is

Well right after I posted this, I got a Community shipment in an envelope. So foot in my mouth. But I still think, because they are a smaller operation, they are easier to deal with, and you do get to see the individual picture of the disc you're buying. Always a plus.

Latest posts