• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Uphill anhyzers

If I had to pick it would probably be 13. I'm happy with a four on it but if I take a five I'm disappointed.

13 is one of the best par 4s in the state IMO two solid placement shots with some distance to birdie. I have trouble getting them both. Lots of C2 looks for bird on that one. And a handful of drives on the frontage road trying to bite off too much with a right to left wind.

I think the only reason I find 11 to be my favorite is it showcases a shot we don't have to throw much in the front range. Except the guys who can break it and flip up a 375'+ FH hyzer. Or the guys who just smash the tree RHBH hyzer. OK I may agree 13 is my favorite.

Have you played the alternate hole 15 along the fence and road? In calm its a good par 4, maybe soft. When the winds up it is hard to even take a 4...

Have you played the alternate hole 15 along the fence and road? In calm its a good par 4, maybe soft. When the winds up it is hard to even take a 4...

I have not but I have heard about it from people who have. Being from the Denver area I don't play there often. Just getting to Fort Collins through thirty miles of never ending road construction is no picnic.

I have not but I have heard about it from people who have. Being from the Denver area I don't play there often. Just getting to Fort Collins through thirty miles of never ending road construction is no picnic.

No its not. This winter (they were snow free when we werent) was actually the first time I have played casually there. They have used that extra hole for a few events, it's fun and easily the most intimidating when its windy.

Curious to how badlands has been playing and is going to be fore 303/states this year. There's potential for a great event or another flop

Latest posts