• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] US Masters GStar Destroyer

If the Teebirds have the same dome as the TL's i think you'll be pleased (nice low shoulder and flat across the top)

I stocked up on the 11x'ers when they were $40 new but would love to replace them with something cheaper and unload the 11x'ers at current prices.

I'll probably pick up 10 GStar TB's just in case the later runs are inferior like the Blizzards were/are.

I stocked up on the 11x'ers when they were $40 new but would love to replace them with something cheaper and unload the 11x'ers at current prices.

I'll probably pick up 10 GStar TB's just in case the later runs are inferior like the Blizzards were/are.

If you have access to a shop see if they have the current run champ TBs. The're pretty clear and on the flatter side and fly awesome. Might save you a couple bucks.

yeah, i've seen 2 different flavored teebirds lately...stiffer jolly launchers and a softer run in which the plastic isn't quite as clear. shape between the 2 runs seems pretty comparable, and neither are nearly as domey as the star teebirds i've been seeing recently.

I've got some silver and peridot on the way... both appeared to be super pearly from the pics. Looking forward to getting these in the mail!

CITRINE 31
COBALT 59
COBALT TRANSITIONAL 4
OBSIDIAN 110
PURPLE PEARL 55
PURPLE 2
PERIDOT 59
RUBY RED 29
SILVER 201
TRANSITIONAL 4

TOTAL 554

554?

Is that less than the gold gstar destroyer/teebird release? I don't have access to those numbers and I don't feel like looking for them.

If that is less then I should be able to turn 2 of mine for $200 right?:|

554?

Is that less than the gold gstar destroyer/teebird release? I don't have access to those numbers and I don't feel like looking for them.

If that is less then I should be able to turn 2 of mine for $200 right?:|

If they're non swirly purple i'd assume someone would pay $200 for 2. Take it to Disc Golf Collector Exchange and see what kinda offers you get.

Are the transitional referring to the stamp... or plastic color? Would love to see this plastic in a green or blue "lavashift"

Latest posts