• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] USDGC Glow Rocs and champion stingrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonadestandguy

Par Member
looking for a thrower for my bag. Must be overstable. Doesn't really matter what stamp as long as it champ glow so battle, 4x, or hole 8 all apply. Not looking to spend any money but have tons of OOP innova(firebirds, eagles, valks, aviars, rocs, tons of destroyers, and more) if your looking for trades. Also would be interested in champion stingrays close to max weight condition doesn't matter. let me know what you got and what your looking for! thanks!

I have a 7/10 battle roc and some San Marino champ stingrays if ya want to do a trade for that teebird you sent me a pic of.

I've got a USDGC 2008 180G thrower (double stamp) roc. It looks like a glow, but it doesn't seem to glow. It is extremely overstable.

I've also got a X-out Champ Stingray. Blue, looks CEish 173g. The X-out stamp was removed so it's solid blue.

The Roc's been thrown a handful of times, the Stingray was maybe thrown in a field and it still has most of its flashing.

Let me know if you are interested,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts