• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USED GRIP Bag?

Says it's one of Avery's prototypes...
Guess it'd be cool to have...but not at $400...
that's just ridonkulous.

All of Avery's auctions always go for more just because everyone wants to own something he has used or something in his collection. You would have to be bonkers to pay $400 for a bag that has been used on tour for 1 year and then play with it. Its not like hanging a disc golf bag on your wall is easy.

Lots of cheddar for a crappy bag. Looks like one of those bunk first runs too.

it's the 2 tone so I think it's a second run
I think the FRs were all black

but I could be wrong

Avery's making some change from some used equipment.
Good for him. Is he still carrying a Grip bag??
Personally, I can't imagine that a bag is worth $400.
OTOH, not many people have several hundred discs on a shelf in their room, so who am I to talk?:p

This might just turn into one of those auctions that people start bidding up with no intentions of buying...

Can I get a $1000? Going once, going twice.......

Avery's making some change from some used equipment.
Good for him. Is he still carrying a Grip bag??
Personally, I can't imagine that a bag is worth $400.
OTOH, not many people have several hundred discs on a shelf in their room, so who am I to talk?:p

They are both still using Grip Bags. I hear you with the OTOH but I don't know many collectors that are collecting disc golf bags LOL.

Does it come with the discs in it? I could see if he signed the bag and all the discs that it could be worth $400 to some fan.

Says in the description discs not included in pretty big red letters so I doubt anyone is expecting it to come stocked.