• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Weekly Wednesday Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's hump day. As a surprise this week I've got three up all at once.
Here they are...

The soft is quite firm and scales at 172. It's not as yellow as it looks on my computer, think butter yellow with some interesting rings on the back.
The grape Eraser is between a SS and an SSS in flex and scales at 174
The Black RFF feels firmer than the current colored run RFFs and almost a bit firmer than the black 4s ones. The stamp is reflective rainbow. Scales at a whopping 177!
$13 shipped each and I've got better pics of all of them.

The glow from last week is now also $13 shipped. pm bumps please.

Grape Eraser

Interested in the Grape Eraser. Is it still available? 13$ shipped right? If it is still not sold, then can I get your info to Paypal you, please. Thanks for your time and awesome discs, can't believe I hadn't seen this thread before.

And they still do. But new up this week is a $$$ wizard with great jaw-breaker going on, even more so on the back. Disc is a bit closer to forrest green than the pic may suggest. Weight is scaled at 171. $13 shipped.

Ok, we've got some still hanging around so this week we have a price drop on all three that remain from the last two weeks. $11 each shipped. If they all go I'll post up a new one.

Money and the soft are still available. New is this Super Soft scaled at 173. $12 shipped.
101_5108_zps03fe3d85.jpg

A money sss, a soft, and the above eraser still hanging around. 11 shipped on any of them. If one goes, and the buyer gives me a pm bump, I'll get another up today. As a reminder if you are looking for something in particular shoot me a pm as I may have it.

Still remaining are the yellow soft and the eraser wizard last posted. New this week is an Eraser25. The 25 stands for 25 lbs of flex which is just under the max allowed by the PDGA according to Gateway. Weight is 173 marked and scaled.
The stamp is purple but it doesn't show really well. $12 shipped on this week's and $11 on last week's.
101_5265_zpsd33919f5.jpg

That blue is the eraser 25? is so Ill take that.....Also do you have any erasers that are in between SS and SSS or SSS? Color doesn't matter as much on that....

The Eraser 25's are stiff yes, and any hpp listed above has been sold. I have one clearish one remaining but it's not gummy.

Bump eraser 25 is gone...

I asked gateway about the G9i and they recommended the eraser 25 to me so Ive been wanting to try one. It should only be slightly less stiff than the G9i

The Eraser 25 has been sold. I do have others if anyone else is interested.
Next up is this supersoft that has kind of a shadow effect with the stamp. Very grippy. She's marked 175 but I got 178 on my scale. Wowzas. $12 shipped.
101_5266_zps02eb8dd8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts