• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Westside King

winkdtm

Got one in the mail today. Flew all the way from in Finland. Haven't looked at the specs online, but it looks like it's got a 2.3cm rim (destroyer). Only threw it 3 times doing some field testing and it was very understable. Threw the first one pretty flat and it just flipped and into the ground at about 250'. Next one I gave some more air but still not enough room for it to come back. Last throw - hyzer flipped it to just past flat and it went soaring and came back. Had great distance with the last throw. Definitely as fast as a Nuke, Boss,... but weirdly understable.
Just kind of wondering if anyone else had thrown it and what their experience with it was.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-12-01 at 12.32.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-01 at 12.32.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Photo on 2010-12-01 at 12.33.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-01 at 12.33.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 123
tumblr_lbc28dKuhQ1qav6f6.png

why is the stamp backwards

WTF are you caterwaulin' about? ^

Howlin' like a gut-shot panda and all...geez

I got my wife a northman for christmas. MS says they are like an SL and she uses an SL as a meatyhooker.

I threw a friends northman (170-2?) for a couple short rounds and it felt quite a bit like my 175 beast
GGGT also has em for $9 still I think, awesome for an opto disc
Bring on the King!

I have been keeping an eye on Westsides website, but I did not see them post the Kings PDGA approval yet. Does yours say it's approved ?

Uhhhhh, my Northman flies nothing like an SL, it's alot more flippy and glidey. Still dont know what to compare it to, but its closer to a Beast or a Sidewinder than an SL, with Leopard glide.
Very un-meat hookey, more like tofurkey.

PDGA specs are interesting though.
The King's rim is only 2.3cm, which is the same as an Xcaliber, and a Boss is 2.5cm

I guess the King gets it's speed some other way...like from across the tracks