• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] What is like an 11x kc pro roc?

tarel

Double Eagle Member
Anything out there that's comparable to this? That can handle the torque and keep a line? Is the ghost like this ?

You are going to get a lot of varied answers but the real answer is there isn't anything like it.

Ghost

Gravity is straight
Excel is stable but not durable
Icon is overstable
Pinnacle is flat and straight(for the most part)

Haven't thrown the rare protege ones

Nothing may be exactly the same but most rancho rocs are pretty close. I throw all types of rocs: DX, KC pro 11x and 12x, star, champ roc3, USDGC rocs. They all fly like rocs with little differences, depending on there wear. Are you looking for kc pro type plastic or any? roc3s can be what you are looking for, the dome will determine how straight it is. more dome = more overstable. So something that will hold a line but still fade a little will mostly be flat, not concave at all, maybe the slightest dome. If its not exactly what you are looking for its still a roc and can fit right next to the other roc in your bag.

Nothing may be exactly the same but most rancho rocs are pretty close. I throw all types of rocs: DX, KC pro 11x and 12x, star, champ roc3, USDGC rocs. They all fly like rocs with little differences, depending on there wear. Are you looking for kc pro type plastic or any? roc3s can be what you are looking for, the dome will determine how straight it is. more dome = more overstable. So something that will hold a line but still fade a little will mostly be flat, not concave at all, maybe the slightest dome. If its not exactly what you are looking for its still a roc and can fit right next to the other roc in your bag.

Do you get more distance out of your KC's or Roc3's? Which is more OS is general for you?

Do you get more distance out of your KC's or Roc3's? Which is more OS is general for you?

I would say distance is the same as long as the KC is not beat in. New KCs are a little more OS than the flat top Roc3s id say. FWIW, the flat top KC and flat top Dx rocs look exactly the same as champ Roc3s, but I have never thrown one. Domey Roc3s are as OS if not more OS.

I would say distance is the same as long as the KC is not beat in. New KCs are a little more OS than the flat top Roc3s id say. FWIW, the flat top KC and flat top Dx rocs look exactly the same as champ Roc3s, but I have never thrown one. Domey Roc3s are as OS if not more OS.

I've been throwing a flat Roc3 but wouldn't mind something with a tad more stability to better compliment my Comet. It works well but I was thinking maybe the stiffness of the KC Rocs might put it there.