• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4X JK might be worth something to someone who wants a lighter weight disc but is okay with green. None of them will leave a hole in your wallet, though.

Was in the local head shop today and found a few discs that MAY have some value. Sorry, I'm old school, so no phone pics :( All brand new unthrown.

2 172 Champ Sharks, 1 has slight pearl
1st Run Black MD1, forgot weight :doh:
Omega AP, 1.20 run
Omega AP, no run San Marino tooled
Bar stamp DX Gator, 172g

Was in the local head shop today and found a few discs that MAY have some value. Sorry, I'm old school, so no phone pics :( All brand new unthrown.

2 172 Champ Sharks, 1 has slight pearl
1st Run Black MD1, forgot weight :doh:
Omega AP, 1.20 run
Omega AP, no run San Marino tooled
Bar stamp DX Gator, 172g

Bar stamped gators are stock price. I bought one a while back and got really excited thinking I found something and it was worth no more than a regular DX :(

I picked up a few Team Keen fundraiser discs from Avery Jenkins at a tourney earlier this year. They are not for sale, but I wonder what they might be worth if they were. Of course, anything is worth what someone is willing to pay, but if you had to guess...

1) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Blue with glitter (Sparkle Ape), silver foil Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

2) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Purple with glitter (Sparkle / Grape Ape), gold foil Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

3) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Purple with glitter (Sparkle / Grape Ape), black Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

4) Team Keen Glow Champion Teebird(+?) 175, black Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

The two sparkle Apes with metallic stamps are gorgeous and are going on the wall. The Teebird is probably headed the same place. The other sparkle Ape was given as a gift to a friend's son who is just getting started in the sport.

Thanks in advance...

Does any one know what first run radius1080 putters go for these days?

They were hard to find earlier in the year, but one of the websites is selling them now, so back to $12 (yes the website was selling a first run)
Also they are only popular in certain areas of the country, they did not take off very well

Last edited:
Love those things, even though they were just stiff warlocks. As far as I know they never made any other than first runs.

9/10 Midnight challenger no ink and no gouges..whats it worth? Dont have a pic atm but didnt think id need one..thanks in advance guys i

What's the value on a mint 175 no-stamp/smooth bottom Stormtrooper Soft Ion, now that they aren't making them anymore?

I picked up a few Team Keen fundraiser discs from Avery Jenkins at a tourney earlier this year. They are not for sale, but I wonder what they might be worth if they were. Of course, anything is worth what someone is willing to pay, but if you had to guess...

1) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Blue with glitter (Sparkle Ape), silver foil Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

2) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Purple with glitter (Sparkle / Grape Ape), gold foil Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

3) Team Keen Champion Ape 175 Purple with glitter (Sparkle / Grape Ape), black Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

4) Team Keen Glow Champion Teebird(+?) 175, black Team Keen stamp, signed by Avery Jenkins

The two sparkle Apes with metallic stamps are gorgeous and are going on the wall. The Teebird is probably headed the same place. The other sparkle Ape was given as a gift to a friend's son who is just getting started in the sport.

Thanks in advance...

I wouldn't take less than $40-50 for the glitter Apes. You are the first person I've heard w/ them, but I'm out of the loop. Set the market, PM coming.

any one know what unthrown xout san marino champ bigbead aviars go for? super stiff and pearly

130145_g.jpg

Scored a beauty from a bet on the course today. How much would this thing go for? Solid 9/10 flashing is still in tact. Super faded ink on the back of the plate.

172.9 on the scale.

130145_g.jpg

Scored a beauty from a bet on the course today. How much would this thing go for? Solid 9/10 flashing is still in tact. Super faded ink on the back of the plate.

172.9 on the scale.

i swear you always get the sickets plastic in the craziest ways .. gas money, bets, lol i love it dude :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts