• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Ted Barber, but he listed Mark Molnar and Sam Ferrans at the bottom of the listing. If Mark Molnar and Sam Ferrans would pop up and say this is on the up and up, it's on the up and up. So I don't know. I was always led to believe that the proto star Gazelles were the first CE discs, but I wasn't there.

As I read his story, it was a run of 60 tester discs. With that short of a run, it's possible that they slipped under the radar. If it is true, most of those discs would be long gone by now.

It might also come down to what you consider CE. If you buy that Innova did this tester run of 60 discs, why would you not believe that there were other short "tester" runs as Innova moved toward what became CE. If you believe that, then which one really is the "first CE?"

more mind blowage...deep zen-esque thought into that post

how can i find out what my discs are worth? i have KC12x and some JK4x and others that aren't the "average" disc. any websites i can look around on to find them? DGC and DN don't seem to have any of these listed on there.

Here is what I believe to be a CE first run spider 174, any idea on it's value?
l_12149318f3874cb79c6df62669bcbf8b.jpg

haha ok just makin sure. they had one for a rental at my local course. what about an old ce gazelle or cheetah in the same shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts