• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] what is your experience with lat 64 fuse, core and river

Fuse its a great under stable compliment to the buzzz. They feel similar in the hand, except flight is a lot more flippy.

I love them all even though the great and almighty buzzz beats out the core for me. The river and fuse are the most used discs in my bag aside from that buzzz and my putters. Give them a go. you wont regret it

The Fuse is possibly my favorite mid now. Has tons of glide, pretty neutral in stability, really locks onto lines well if you don't OAT or overpower it. My Opto is beat where dead straight is as easy as a hyzer flip and it holds an anny very well still. It's an excellent complement to the Buzzz, basically the closest thing to a Comet in a beadless package there is.

My 170 Opto River flies like a Star Eagle in its sweet spot or really beat. Easy to turn, easy to S-curve, still fades a little and mostly forward at that which ekes out all the more distance. Glides like a hovercraft. When new it flew a bit like beat Teebird or Leopard maybe. It definitely sails though.

I was not impressed with the Core. It has a fairly thin rim that feels awkward to me. If you throw it flat, it can really go with nice accuracy. But if it tilts much from flat either way it drops like a stone, especially with anhyzers, won't hold a moderate anny for a damn. Core < Buzzz/Roc in my opinion.

The river came out of the bag in favor of a pro leopard, the fuse out of the bag, but if I ever lose my beat to crap z buzz it is going back in. Not bad discs, but we all have our preferences.
Stick with the buzzz or the roc over the core.

Latest posts