• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you do thread?

Annie my Teebird if the trees are close to me or central.

The pin is straight ahead and not much over 200' with tall trees dotting the fairway for 150' feet and no alley wider than 6 feet. To the right of the trees is clear after you get it wide of the tee box by 20'. Do you try and thread the needle or throw the sweeping hyzer to the right?

Break out my champion boss and do as big of a hyzer as i need, letting the boss dig into the ground where it lands.

You are staring at a ~450' shot, wide open...except for the creek that is about 280 feet from the teepad, and is about 20 feet across. do you go for the great first shot, or lay it up and avoid the water

Break out my champion boss and do as big of a hyzer as i need, letting the boss dig into the ground where it lands.

You are staring at a ~450' shot, wide open...except for the creek that is about 280 feet from the teepad, and is about 20 feet across. do you go for the great first shot, or lay it up and avoid the water

I pull out my champion leopard and pray for it to get over the creek.

I would pull out my boss and just crush it...should be able to get a 2 :D ...sorry not thinking of a scenario lol...ok nvm I got one...

120' hole, from about 20ft out from the teepad you have a steep drop (id say 40-50ft incline) and then the basket sits at the bottom with nasty rough behind it and along the fairway...its completely blind and you can't see it, if you over throw it your in a mix of thorns and other stuff, and if you are short you have a wicked nasty downhill putt (im not describing this as hard as it is lol) what would you do and what disc?

I would pull out my boss and just crush it...should be able to get a 2 :D ...sorry not thinking of a scenario lol...ok nvm I got one...

120' hole, from about 20ft out from the teepad you have a steep drop (id say 40-50ft incline) and then the basket sits at the bottom with nasty rough behind it and along the fairway...its completely blind and you can't see it, if you over throw it your in a mix of thorns and other stuff, and if you are short you have a wicked nasty downhill putt (im not describing this as hard as it is lol) what would you do and what disc?

TOMAHAWK MY EPIC BECAUSE IT WONT ROLL AWAY ONCE IT LANDS.

Sounds like Blue Ribbon Pines to me. Unfortunately, I can only throw about 280-300. I go for it and pray I have a great shot that clears it, or a crappy shot that falls just short. And for the record, I have landed in that creek about 50% of the time.

Played it saturday. Meyer Broadway? R-Pro Dart, let it float in, won't roll away. Unfortunatly overthru it. Found a glow aviar in the thicket. Your name Marty by chance?

Latest posts