• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who wants a Kill Devil Hills course?

mikeintheboat

Hey Im new to KDH, but understand that there is a possibility that the city of KDH may pass a DG course to be constructed on the donated land of the Baum Tract. So, Im looking to see if there is any interest from locals in the area to get together and try to help spear head this. The more organized support we have the better chance we will have to get something done. Everyone knows how working with a committee can be, :wall:let alone a local government. Im ready to throw the dust off my discs. Contact me if you are too!
Mike

That would be awesome, hope you locals can push it through.

Can we get a mod to please move this thread to the Disc Golf Courses forum?
This hardly qualifies for HOD.

Good luck with this.

Sorry bud! As you can see, this is my first post here. And, a new member as of 2 days ago. Dont know all the etiquette yet:doh:. Just supah-excited to get a course here.

S'alright. I noticed you were new and figured it was probably an innocent mistake - you just wanted to start a thread about getting a course going in your neck of the woods. That's why my post wasn't directed at you - didn't wanna make it personal. Just asking if a mod can put this where it belongs... happens every once in a while.

Edit: checking out the map, I can see why you'd want to get something out there... you're pretty remote.

Last edited:
I am willing to help out. Would love a good course because the 1.5 hour drive each way to play gets old. Anyone else that would like to send an email to the town the contact person that I have and has been helpfull with information on the progress is Mary Quidley, [email protected]

Latest posts