• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will Paige play for in 2016?

I say she stays. She looks really comfortable with prodigy products and her team

My prediction is a change to Innova. This would be a huge loss for Prodigy. I think a player like her just sees more $$$ with a company like Innova.

No doubt Innova would like to have the most dominant MPO & FPO players both on their roster, so would (and could) make Paige an attractive offer.

All the talk I have seen is that she really looks up to EMAC, I would venture to say if Team Trilogy does not pick her up sooner than later, she will stay with Prodigy. I do not see Innova going out of their way to offer the raise she would need to justify completely changing her bag.

I honestly think 95% of her non-putts were PA4, M4 and D1. Seems pretty easy to changeover to just about any manufacturer.

She's been killing it with Prodigy. Prodigy isnt a world beater brand, but they dont appear to be struggling either. Why would she switch?

If she did, again, a big if, I would have to imagine Dynamic Discs.

Switching discs for Innova wouldnt be difficult considering most brands model their discs after existing Innova molds.

How awesome would it be if the two current world champions were with Innova though. And she would help them sell so many discs. But Innova doesn't need that and things always seem to balance themselves out well.

I think she's going to Trilogy, as much as I would love her to go to Innova.

I don't really see it. Everyone "in the know" says she gets a ton of support ($$$) from prodigy. Its not like the plastic is a problem either, given how well she is doing with it. Innova doesn't need to promote anyone other then McBeth, and for The most part they don't really. Discraft doesn't seem to promote their pros very well. Trilogy has obviously done great things in building a team, and supporting those guys.

She and will make a fantastic 1/2 punch for the prodigy brand. I'd be really suprised if prodigy would be willing to let her go over anything less then a godfather offer

I thiNk she was oNe or two glasses of wine away frOm Verifying thAt she is changing sponsors next year.

She'll go to Team Locastro.... j/k. I honestly see her staying with Prodigy for at least 2016. After that I could see her eventually moving on to DD

edit: corrective wording

I'm putting my vote in for PP going back to Discraft. They really don't have a premier woman in the lineup and she would be the marquee free agent.

I foresee a bunch of switches from Prodigy in 2016. I just hope they arent the big hype machine like we saw when all the players went to Prodigy. Trilogy, Innova, and Discraft will pick up some players for sure from Prodigy.

Latest posts