• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why does /r/discgolf suck so much? (reddit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me old-fashioned, but I actually like this. Of course I've been on the site longer than almost everybody else. I'm actually technologically inept, and no, I do not have a reddit.

Yeah it's weird I've been playing as long as a majority of Reddit posters regardless of the subreddit you're in. I've always been a dive bar kinda guy...screw that busy young crowd (I'm not exactly old myself).

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain DGR.

****ing kek Mr. Pepe. Well played.

I tried to introduce DGCR to some college-age people; none of them stayed. The #1 complaint was the "welcome to 2005" vBulletin look of the place. The #2 complaint was our "accuse new members of being old troll alt accounts" thing we do.

Just FYI.

For #2, it's probably because a couple of new users come in here with a bad atttitude/persona and it reminds the hive mind of previous bad attitude/personas.

Woke these days, is more like a social justice warrior.

so·cial jus·tice war·ri·or

noun

a person who expresses or promotes socially progressive views.

So.....if social progression is not part of your belief system, this is derogatory? I guess some are advocates of social regression?

Status
Not open for further replies.