• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Willard, OH

Willard City Park

Permanent course
2.255(based on 2 reviews)

DiscinOhio

Bogey Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Willard City Park

DISC GOLF PICNIC AND FUN ROUNDS
SEPT 8TH. 10 AM Tee off.
2 rounds of 18. Reg 8:30 to 9:30 donation only.

I will have lunch for every one. Will have some ctps. Some plastic for winners. Most of all I want to show willard how supportive and appreciative the disc golf community is. Enjoy the weather play disc golf and get some good data on course difficulty from scores.

I'm sure most have heard the willard course has been in the works. Well the first 9 is done and ready to play.
City of Willard and the parks dept have been great to deal with. Raising the money completely and quickly. Working on the course every step of the way. Brush hogging, spraying weeds, cutting paths putting in concrete tees. Its gone better than expected.
On top of all this they are on board and allowed 3 pin placements on every hole. This will allows 6 different looks on every hole. Par 3 to par 5s on the same hole by a move of a basket. This is great for our sport. We can accommodate casuals, intermediate and pros on the same course.
They want to add 9 more to make 18, but want to ensure its a good investment and will be used. That's where we come in. All that is required is to play the course, and let them know with 9 more would get used even more.

Thank all, Mike Taylor