• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rosholt, WI

Wisconsin Lions Camp DGC

3.55(based on 2 reviews)

DeanMoriarty

Do Not Disturb
Silver level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Wisconsin Lions Camp DGC

This one looked pretty interesting. I was planning on later in the fall or next spring. Thanks for adding it (y)

This one looked pretty interesting. I was planning on later in the fall or next spring. Thanks for adding it (y)

Played it on the way back from my 5 day trip and it was awesome. Especially this time of year I'd say it's prime time to play this one. Will upload photos / review it later on today.

Played it on the way back from my 5 day trip and it was awesome. Especially this time of year I'd say it's prime time to play this one. Will upload photos / review it later on today.

This one was a goodie (y)

I'll be pairing it with Yulga most likely next year. Recently I've been doing Standing Rocks/South Park or Eagle Pines/Standing Rocks so I haven't been making to it Yulga as much as I should. This place will fix that. Hit me up next time you make it here, or Point in general. Lions and Standing Rocks are about an hour from me and I try to get out there when in the state.

Latest posts