• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Would like to see from Latitude 64

SD86

Banned
I was noticing that Latitude 64 has a big gap in the Speed-11 stable/understable area. Sort of where the Insanity and Avenger SS are.

I'd love to see a high glide disc from that area. Like the Flow but less overstable than the Flow.. An 11,7,-2,2 or 11,7,-1,2 disc. High glide, more distance than the Fury, Jade, Saint, etc.

Would anyone else like such a thing?

Last edited:
I think the disc that you want exists already it's called the renegade

The Renegade is a Dynamic Discs disc, not Latitude 64. Yes, I know they're the "Trilogy", but I was specifically talking about Latitude 64 and their high glide discs.

The Renegade also has a fade of "3", which is not what I was suggesting.

The Renegade is a Dynamic Discs disc, not Latitude 64. Yes, I know they're the "Trilogy", but I was specifically talking about Latitude 64 and their high glide discs.

The Renegade also has a fade of "3", which is not what I was suggesting.

It doesn't fly like a fade of 3 though

My Flows definitely fly like 11, 6, -1, 2. I can see the appeal to reversing those numbers and making a -2,1 disc, though I rarely throw anything that fast anymore.

My Flows definitely fly like 11, 6, -1, 2. I can see the appeal to reversing those numbers and making a -2,1 disc, though I rarely throw anything that fast anymore.

I have a Flow. It's a bit more stable/os, which is why I was thinking of something a little more stable/US.

Side note to posters above: I read up on the Renegade on various sites. Mostly reading that it has a lot of turn and a lot of fade, but is fast...

More 150 class discs.

An understable putter would be ideal. Considering they have 4 or 5 straight flying ones it would be nice to see one understable. Make a slower and shorter Fuse with in hand specs similar to a Macana.

Still looking for that Trilogy PD/Thunderbird.

StPro is not that. When new, it starts its' fade earlier and after some wear and tear, it will flip much easier. Spark on the other hand is more of an utility disc like the XXX.

Unofrtunately the StPro makes it hard for Latitude to introduce a new mold with so similar numbers even if the flight would be more OS.

An understable putter would be ideal. Considering they have 4 or 5 straight flying ones it would be nice to see one understable. Make a slower and shorter Fuse with in hand specs similar to a Macana.
Spike is pretty US to begin with. Zero Pure beats into US quite fast.

Outside L64, the Swans are really probably your best bet. Not really sure if they need more.

Spike is pretty US to begin with. Zero Pure beats into US quite fast.

Outside L64, the Swans are really probably your best bet. Not really sure if they need more.

You you're right about the Spike. Sadly I don't like the Spike and it's slant. Pures are nice but in Premium they are a bit too straight. Swans are good but no Premium. So basically Trilogy doesn't make what I like.

You you're right about the Spike. Sadly I don't like the Spike and it's slant. Pures are nice but in Premium they are a bit too straight. Swans are good but no Premium. So basically Trilogy doesn't make what I like.

I just bought my second opto pure because after throwing the 1st one for about 9 months it turns over mid-flight at rides that line nicely. I can hyzer-flip it to straight or throw the fresh one for a small amount of fade on the end. I was struggling with that under-stable putter roll too. Never threw a spike but now I have that hole covered.

Still looking for that Trilogy PD/Thunderbird.

StPro is not that. When new, it starts its' fade earlier and after some wear and tear, it will flip much easier. Spark on the other hand is more of an utility disc like the XXX.

Unofrtunately the StPro makes it hard for Latitude to introduce a new mold with so similar numbers even if the flight would be more OS.

Isn't the Convict supposed to fill that slot? I don't know since I haven't thrown it or the St Pro, PD, or Thunderbird but I've heard it was to the St Pro what the Escape was to the Saint, and in general I've been most impressed with DD's discs.