• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] X Comet thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmonty

* Ace Member *
That's what I'm looking for. I have some stuff I could trade, or let me know $. Thank you.

Are you looking for elite X? You should be haha. If you can snag one of those they're the best X.

Good luck!

I am. I have plenty of ESP's and Big Z's, but I only have one thrower and one backup elite X. I'd like to get one more. I agree, they're the best. Fingers crossed.

GripEnemy really fixed me up here and I'm grateful!

(** after the fact I realized my post sounded like I was an EX Comet thrower. That is far from true--I will always bag a Comet (or two) til the day I die!)

I have one available always up for a trade! Send me a pm and I can send you pics it is unthrown with storage wear or maybe field thrown

I have one available always up for a trade! Send me a pm and I can send you pics it is unthrown with storage wear or maybe field thrown

Thank you for the heads up, I got what I needed so I stopped looking and didn't see your post. I'm all set now!

GripEnemy really fixed me up here and I'm grateful!

(** after the fact I realized my post sounded like I was an EX Comet thrower. That is far from true--I will always bag a Comet (or two) til the day I die!)

That's awesome, Grip is an upstanding dude!!!!

Thanks for the shout outs gentlemen:thmbup: I might post like a jerk sometimes but I like to think I'm a good person overall!

I might post like a jerk sometimes......

I never noticed, although I've been guilty of drunk posting a couple of times that I wanted to take back, but the edit window was too small, lol. Don't we get one drunk post allowance per month or something?

I never noticed, although I've been guilty of drunk posting a couple of times that I wanted to take back, but the edit window was too small, lol. Don't we get one drunk post allowance per month or something?

Hmm I thought we were allowed to go off weekly or anytime someone gifts you a bottle of bourbon.

Don't we get one drunk post allowance per month or something?
If the drunk post allowance was once a month, ThrowaEnvy would only be allowed to post a dozen times a year. :|

Damn, I wish I was Canadian...

Last edited:
JM, TE, 3P, you guys crack me up. Never drank a day in my life:cool::D

It's 106 hrs til Friday, I got one tall can, 4 ounces of whiskey and two flat top yellow comets... and I'm throwing gyro.

I can make some posts.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts