• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You bought lifetime supply of a favorite mold?

^^^
and if i lose all those, i'll have to resort to using theses! :eek:

Attachments

• 20220803_134047.jpg
    20220803_134047.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 48
I like panthers, but the midrange stamp ones don't seem to be the same. At one point I bought all of the multipurpose ones I could find on eBay. They are all still in their plastic sleeves.

I have a lifetime supply of most of 'my' molds: Challenger, Zone, Comet, Buzz, TeeBird, Orc, Wraith, & Destroyer. Very few are in new condition as most have been part of a cycle - I tend to carry 2-3 of each mold at any given time.

Some of these were purchased intentionally. Most were acquired via players pack, payout, trade, etc. I don't believe it is shortsighted to stock up on molds the I enjoy even though some, like a Firebird or Destroyer, are used less and less by my aging arm.

Putters, mids, and some fairways will always be relevant to my game, though I may use them differently than I did when I first put them in the bag.

Life time supply is debatable...

Rocs, Aviars, Wizards, Banshees, Serpents, Scales, Gilas...

Only carry one Scale and Gila now.

Don't throw Serpents, Aviars or Banshees.

Really do not need to buy replacements for any of these.

My approach game is based on Tridents and Bards, neither of which has been easy to come by. However Lat released a limited run of Tridents earlier thisyear, and Bard featured in the latest Westside box, and now I have about 7-8 of each. Should be a lifetime supply. Happy.

Mold insecurity can cause insomnia.