• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] You know you want these

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPariah

Got a little bit of everything to get rid of here. If I don't say INK then there is no ink on the disc. There are a few of these (worlds huk lab buzzz, wasp tooled bar stamp, mini protostar eagle (which Moose gets if I sell)) that aren't for sell right now, but may be shortly so I went ahead and added them in pics. If you want individual pics, profile pics, or anything just let me know. Prices are definitely OBO since this is my first sell thread and I am always looking for trades. I haven't scale weighed these so I am going by what is written. Prices are shipped to the 48 states.

Picture One
Picture One - Backs
Discraft ESP Crush - 9/10, Salmon Colored, 170-172, thrown maybe 2 rounds, $11.00
Discraft ESP Nebula - 10/10, Green w/ red team stamp, 172, $19.00
Discraft ESP Nuke - 7.5-8/10, Mustard yellow, 172, a bit dirty but no major dings or cuts, $8.00

Picture Two
Picture Two - Backs
Innova Star Cro - 6.5-7/10, Pink Tye Dye, 175, Heavy INK, $8.00
Innova KC Pro Roc (Rancho) - 9/10, White tournament stamp, 180, thrown a couple rounds, just a touch of road rash, $8.00
Innova Inncolor Roc (Rancho) - 9.5/10, beautiful stamp, 180, never thrown just a very small bit of storage wear, $14.00

Picture Three
Picture Three - Backs
Discraft Z Buzzz - 10/10, Orange, 167-169, flat, SS misprint stamp, $10.00
Millennium Orion LS - 8/10, Red, 172, "G" on the nipple so not sure what plastic this is??, $8.00??
Innova Star Mako - 6.5/10, yellow, 173, Heavy INK, $7.00

Picture Four (These are awful pics I'll take more if anyone wants them)
Picture Four Backs
Innova Champion Teebird + - 8/10, yellow, 175, INK (I should be able to fade it), CAL, $9.00
Discraft ESP FLX Drone - 7.5-8/10, green, 177+, INK, no noticeable nicks or cuts - just dirty, $9.00
Innova Star Teedevil - 8/10, orange, 172, One cut on side that had a decent fix with a lighter - other than that its in great shape and flies just like it should, $13.00

WANTS
I really give preference to green or pink discs, but any color is fine...
170+ 2011 Ice Bowl Organic Wizard (or other organics)
170+ Superglow Wizards
170+ will consider other Wizards
172+ *D destroyer
172+ Star Boss
172+ CFR Glo Leopards
11x or flat star Teebirds
172+ Any cool glow Buzzzes
175+ Wasps
SE Pink Drones
172+ ESP Surge
Blizzard Bosses
CFR Glo Bosses
Might try a hornet
Make me an offer

Last edited:
what about that glo disc..?

Check my first paragraph, I have a few in there not for sell yet (gotta decide if I want to give them up in the next few days, but wanted pictures in case I do) and I've said if I do get rid of the Glo eagle you have dibs on it.

i guess i dont read well also..

There are a few of these (worlds huk lab buzzz, wasp tooled bar stamp, mini protostar eagle (which Moose gets if I sell)) that aren't for sell right now, but may be shortly so I went ahead and added them in pics.

Oh no problem man, I understand. Can't promise I'll get rid of it but if I do I have you in mind!

Any News on if that its really a Buzzz SS or a regular one?

I'm pretty certain its a regular Buzzz. It came from DD in their mystery box and I know they sent a lot of the misprints in those packages. If someone can give me a good way to confirm I will, if not - if you want it and it turns out to be a buzzz SS when you wanted a buzzz, I will pay for return shipping and refund.

For buzzz vs buzzz SS comparisons:

Look at the disc from a side profile view; the Buzz has a concave curve to the lower rim (like a bead-less wasp or a roc) and the buzzz SS has a flat lower rim (no curvature). It is the same concept as comparing innova "X" and "L" molds...

Thanks, bily! I just looked at it and compared it side by side with another buzzz and its defintiely a buzzz. A pretty flat buzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts